FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What color is your Ipod/MP3 player etc...

retro-dork
What color is your MP3 or Ipod or etc. Mine is a 4GB black iPod nano!

Very Happy
bigdan
White 30GB video iPod.
bloodrider
My MP3 player's color is blue.
Jakob [JaWGames]
Mine is a 2 GB black mp3. I actually bought it new for less than 400 swedish crowns (which is about, say 45$.) I am quite satisfied with that buy Smile
kiran_n444
Mine is a Black 30GB video with a skin/tattoo of a naked chick on the back and her clothed on the front =)
Byakuya_Kuchiki
Black 2 Gig Super Talent Video/Mp3 player & a white 1 Gig Sandisk Mp3 player. Shocked
LegumbreMuerta
white, sony, 512 mb Sad
ftv_flung
Black Zen Vision:M - 30GB -- The best MP3 player around!! Waaaaayyy better than ANY iPod!
Insanity
Silver
Shewolf
A white and silver, old fashion, 40GB ipod photo. My little beloved thingy Smile
Emmer-Compascuum
My MP3 player used to be black and silver... But extensive use (as MP3 player and USB flash drive) has caused the silver buttons to turn a little bit black. ~.~
Srs2388
30GB Ipod video... black and chrome Cool love it
molif
my mp3 is white colour..
Seiji
Black 2GB SanDisk MP3 player.
carlospro7
I have a black 2GB Sandisk eSansa mp3 player
Blu_Spykz
30 gig Ipod Video ... BLACK ftw!
Sarcas
It's white of course, i even forgot the MB but it's junk nevertheless - about time to buy a new one
Chelissamow
My Sony Walkman mp3 player is black with some silver stuff on the side. It looks pretty sweet. =D
woodenbrick
Mine is a silver mini, coz they didn't have any green left and my only other choice was pink.
twisthigh
I have an iPod mini, but the new addition one so its like the metallic blue of the iPod nanos, but my friend has the pink iPod nano and soon she'll be getting just a black one because its part of this awesome Mac promotion.
master50
I have an old 30 gig colour ipod so it it only came in white.
I would only get a black or white one these days though - not a fan of the colors.

I have a Sony-Ericsson w880i phone now as well which offers basically a nano's worth of music built in in a similar size - so that (in black) works for me too.
SimonWSTS
I have a black ipod video 30GB.

Boring I suppose but I challenge anyone to tell me that it's not a damn sexy piece of kit Laughing
mattchun
Mine is white. White ones look beautiful, aint they?
H4x3D
I have a black one.
Kelcey
I have a black one.
Sickness
Black 30GB video iPod
catscratches
Creative MUVO V100, 1GB, White.

MP3 players should be either black or white IMO.
wabik90
Creative MuVo V100 1GB. White of course Smile
froginabox
Red iPod Nano (4gb version) - its the inspiRED version that money goes to AIDS research when you buy it. I actually got it free via mail-in rebate when I got my new MacBook Pro (it is wicked awesome - the computer AND the iPod!).
GB
I have a blue 1 GB iPod shuffle. Got it for our anniversary from my wife.
silverGFX
I have a really really old mp3 player that is like 300mb or something like that. I also have a 30GB black Ipod Video with a electric blue case. I love it a lot... Embarassed
Aimewitue
i have a old blue mp3 Player 512MO