FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

class not registerd in explorer.exe, a pain in the back

ronald.helpdesk
every time I try to open a folder, a class not registered message appears and bugs my life to hell... does somebody know the way to fix this ????

I runned CCLEANER, HijackThis!, and other stuff but this god damn things keeps anoying my life. And if it is a computer virus, I have to say that NOD32 has lost all of my love for it; because it's installed and fully updated.

I really can't see the need of a screenshot in this matter, it's a simple dialog box wich says unable to open this folder, class not registered in explorer.exe and a ok button, when you press ok, it fades down and disappears as saying, "F" yourself and check for a fix using your own wisdom or die trying. I have to place here a personal complain about Microsoft that might be very shared into the computers world, this people put a lot of money into developing staff, sales politics, anti piracy politics, publicity, corporative image and all of that SSSSSSSSS, but when it comes to help the end user with their problems, they're just fresh about it, turn their stupid looking face to another place and ignore you. I hate that SSSSSSSSSSS !!!
mystzero
Can you post a screenshot of the error message?
memuser
Class not registred can be the problem because of corrupt dlls, regedit or regsvr32 or virus and trojan.This type of problem can also be because of script or other settings in operating system.Please send the details of it to get the exact solution. Atlest the complete error message that you get when you open the folder.
KHO
A screenshot would help, if you dont know how to take one, theres a button above Insert called Print Screen, that puts it into the clipboard where you can then paste it into paint or something and save it and give us the image file.

Typically this problem is from corrupted dll's or a bad registry entry. There are several ways to fix these problems, the easiest way is that most of windows dll's are stored in the i386 folder, and a simple chkdsk command at boot which will check all the files against those in the i386 folder and replace any that have changed.
ronald.helpdesk
memuser wrote:
Class not registred can be the problem because of corrupt dlls, regedit or regsvr32 or virus and trojan.This type of problem can also be because of script or other settings in operating system.Please send the details of it to get the exact solution. Atlest the complete error message that you get when you open the folder.

I've gotten tired of the situation, and time at office is a very rare bree... so every time this tiny dialog box appears, saying that windows is unable to open a darn folder because of a non registered class, I kill the process and start a new explorer.exe task in the task manager, maybe this weekend I'll do that thing about the chkdsk stuff, but in the meantime I can't turn off my computer, It would cost me money... I really apreciate your concern guys... thanks a lot.

I have to say that this thing it's some sort of a growing pain, because now my damn internet explorer (r) has become stupid too.... every time I try to dowload something it got dumm and stays like it.... (not responding) every time a web page opens a new one in a separate window or even in a new tab on internet explorer, same thing happens, ie got stupid and crashes. I hate when the stupid dialog box from microsoft shows up and send you to look up for a fix on the internet that never appears... I'm starting to think over to go back to my always loved Mac. Thanks dudes...