FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Emails getting blocked as spam

GB
Hello!
I set up a mailing list from DirectAdmin to email out to my softball team, but one of the ISP's here blocks my emails as spam (Comcast). I can fill out a form to have them accept it as not spam, but they need to know the IP address the email is coming from. I'm not a developer, I'm a designer, so I really don't know how to find out this information. Can somebody help me?

Thank you!
coreymanshack
GB wrote:
Hello!
I set up a mailing list from DirectAdmin to email out to my softball team, but one of the ISP's here blocks my emails as spam (Comcast). I can fill out a form to have them accept it as not spam, but they need to know the IP address the email is coming from. I'm not a developer, I'm a designer, so I really don't know how to find out this information. Can somebody help me?

Thank you!

The ip address the email is coming from is your server's ip address if im not mistaken :/
xorcist
Frihost wrote:

ns1.frih.net. [216.32.85.170] [TTL=172800] [US]
ns2.frih.net. [216.32.85.171] [TTL=172800] [US]

216.32.85.170 and 216.32.85.171 Should be the Ip address you should give your your ISP.
GB
Wow, thank you both! I will give that a try.