FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please tell me what you think of this girl:

Da Rossa
Hi ladies and gentlemen. I'd be glad to hear from you.

Back in 2001, I fell in love with a friend, she was just perfect. This was by the beginning of the year. Along the months I tried an approach, which was only successful in the friendship field, unfortunately. Then, in September of that year, yet 17 years old, she started dating a man from another town, that she met in the July holidays. She even broke up her current relationship to start with this 'unknown' 20 year-old guy.

About October they were already considering eachother boy/girlfirend. They talked on the phone once a week, and he came here to our town (130 miles is the distance, if it matters) once a month. Pathetic. Some thursday she was anxiously expecting him, when he calls her and says: "Honey, I'm sorry, I won't be able to go there this week. My friend will be 18 yo and we'll celebrate it... 18 years old you know how it works, right? But don't worry, I'll only show him the place" <-- process it. He decided not to come because he was taking his friend to the hookershouse. Question #1: do you believe that he stood loyal to her during that day, and did not cheat on her with a hooker?

Fine, I had to hold my coolblood or else I would screw everything up. I stood 'playing' her friend (actually it was a real friendship) until the end of the year. Dreadful.
At the beginning of the next year, 2002, she realized that I was acting odd and treated her differently from the other people. Also, I was the only one that attempted to poison her mind to end that corrupt relationship. Then she put me against the wall and demanded a honest answer, it was yes, I indeed had very strong feelings for her, and those did not vanish along the time, on the contrary, they got fired up.

Also, she always strongly made her point that she was virgin and 'a lady'. Fine, I believe her...

Recently, in 2004, I was driving her home. My intention was only yo be there with her, exchange a chat, see her. She's really delicious.

Enough irrelevant details. When we were in the car, I asked her, when the subject allowed: "Are you virgin?" She said: "YES!!!" very quickly and nervously. Question #2: Is this a joke or should I believe this crap? Three years and no sex? Is she lying to me and is not virgin anymore, or do you think she indeed never had sex with him so he regularly screws the bitches in his town?

Sorry for the long story, but thanks for your support.
azbuky
Hi!

I think that the answer for these 2 questions depends a lot of the persons. For example, he might be a very loyal man. This may sound stupid, but I do believe that not all men cheat on their girlfriends. They might want to do that, I don't think that there is a man out there who didn't feel desire for another woman, although he had a girlfriend. But, if a man is loyal and he is not a cheater, he will refuse these types of thoughts.

About the other question, again, it depends. For example, I know a girl who remained virgin for 2 years in a relationship.So, it's possible! It depends.
kerryworkman
Da Rossa wrote:
Question #1: do you believe that he stood loyal to her during that day, and did not cheat on her with a hooker?

Question #2: Is this a joke or should I believe this crap? Three years and no sex? Is she lying to me and is not virgin anymore, or do you think she indeed never had sex with him so he regularly screws the bitches in his town?

It is hard to say, it depends on the type of people that they are ....

As for question #1: I personally have no interest in ever sleeping with a hooker, so if it was me the answer would be that I would not have slept with the hooker. With that said, I also have friends that have no problems getting down with some dirty hooker, so in their cases the answer would probably be yes.

As for question #2: I have only been with one virgin in my life, and it didn't take 3 years for her to lose her virginity to me. Once again though, with that said she went through 20 years of her life and countless other boyfriends without losing it, prior to me. So how do you know if it was someone other than me, weather or not she would still be a virgin to this day?

The real question is weather or not it really matters to you????? Can you still be with her, and love her knowing that she might have been with someone else (who may or may not have screwed a prostitute)? It all depends on your own personal hang-ups, or lack there of. In most if not all relationships you have to accept the fact that you are probably not the first person to have loved/dated/or even slept with your current partner. The sooner you can get your head over that mental block the better off I think you will be in relationships in general. What is done is done, you can not change or take it back. The question is where do you go from here??????

I realize that there is alot of contradiction in my statements, but that is how it always seems to be in matters of the heart. I hope that this is of at least a little help to you, good luck with whatever you choose.
Da Rossa
Thanks for your opinions gentlemen, and I found no evident contradictions in your post kerry. But I might have not expressed myself clear: I'm not fond of her anymore, but I still have this pending questions to be honestly and truly answered. First: in that occasion, I was here, available to her. But instead she chose to keep her doubtful boyfriend. Think of it: she loved him silly, she was counting the days, no, the hours for him to come. When there were 48 hours to go, he calls her saying that he wouldn't be able to come because a friend would celebrate it's 18's and that he would take his friend there 'just to watch'. Don't you think that, rationally thinking, come here and stay with his girl would be a far more pleasant thing than staying there 'just to take the friend to the hookerhouse'?
molif
not all guys are smart enough to lie to their girl. firstly, she chooses to believe him, so let her be. if he did hook up with the hooker and told her he wasn't, let her find out the truth and hurt. but if he didn't, its not hard to believe either.

and yes, it is possible she remained a virgin. not all girls are cheap, and i don't see why you should doubt her.
Da Rossa
molif wrote:
not all guys are smart enough to lie to their girl. firstly, she chooses to believe him, so let her be. if he did hook up with the hooker and told her he wasn't, let her find out the truth and hurt. but if he didn't, its not hard to believe either.

and yes, it is possible she remained a virgin. not all girls are cheap, and i don't see why you should doubt her.

I respect every opinion you give me, not only respect, I thank them! But it is really complicated for you to understand... or for me to express correctly. Well, I do not think she's virgin. But she said she was. It means that I think she lied. Ok, she might have told the truth. This means that she had no sex with her boyfriend. And this means that he's been banging around, since that man, in THAT town, with that companions can't stay strong. Be honest with me: what guy would stay without sex from his age of 20 to 23? This is not being narrowminded, the circumstances simply wouldn't allow him to. He would allow himself to stay pure. This means that she goy betrayed and I warned her. And this means that I lost, because I was here, ready to assume a decent, honest, true, happy relationship.
imera
The question about her virginity, why do you care about if she is a virgin or not?
I lost my virginity to my first boyfriend, we were together for three years before we slept together, and he was also a virgin. And now I'm together with this other guy that is a virgin, and 24 years. He says that he wants to have sex with the one he wants to marry, and I thrust him enough to not lie to me about that. And he also knows I'm not a virgin, but for him as long as I am his and never cheat (not that I would ever would do that).
Since you wrote
Quote:
what guy would stay without sex from his age of 20 to 23
, does that mean your not a virgin? So what does it matter if she isn't??

But I think it's kind of strange that they have a relationship and talk that little, I mostly talk with my boyfriend every night, even if we don't have much to say, that is love, especially since he lives in a whole new continent than me. So what they have may seem great now, but do they live together to see how it really is?
And if he does have sex with different girls, I hope that she will leave him, stupid to be with someone that cheats and apologizes for it.

This is mostly what I think.
cavey
Quote:
Question #1: do you believe that he stood loyal to her during that day, and did not cheat on her with a hooker?

How can we know that? I know that you want to believe that he cheated on her, but thats just because you want his girlfriend. If he is an unfaithful dude who likes hookers (which we don't know), he probably cheated on her. If not; he probably didn't.

Quote:
Question #2: Is this a joke or should I believe this crap? Three years and no sex? Is she lying to me and is not virgin anymore, or do you think she indeed never had sex with him so he regularly screws the bitches in his town?

It is possible to have a relationship for years without having sex. Also there is possible for a guy to stay faithful to his girl during those years (even though it is difficult for YOU to understand). Maybe she is lying not to hurt you, maybe she is lying because she think it's none of your business, maybe she really is a virgin. Anyway; you are just her friend (or are you really a friend? who calls your friendship dreadful?), it is none of your business to know about her sexlife. Just because you had feelings for her, did not give you any extra privacy-intruding privileges.

What did you expect? That if you made them break up, you were next in line? Because you had put in lots of valuable friendship-time, and saved her from this "monster"? She would only eventually fall in love with some other guy, and you would have a new "monster" to suspect for all kind of bad cheating-stuff.
Da Rossa
Quote:
What did you expect? That if you made them break up, you were next in line? Because you had put in lots of valuable friendship-time, and saved her from this "monster"? She would only eventually fall in love with some other guy, and you would have a new "monster" to suspect for all kind of bad cheating-stuff.

This is right. Now I know I would not be able to be with her anyway. Not because of me, but because of her, for the women have the nasty habit of conveniently becoming 'too friends' of the men they don't want. But I would be ego-satisfied if I were successful.
Da Rossa
molif wrote:

She will never find out whether his is/has been loyal or not. They live in separate cities. There are no people that could eventually catch one of them to tell the other.
Bluedoll
I have to be honest with you. You write with jealousy and anger. Whether it is justified or not is really not important. In my opinion, what is important is to make a clean break from this person - mind I said person.

If you are going to judge people be prepaired to be judged back. I am saying this to help you and not make you angry.

People make mistakes, people are people and I must say bluntly, I do not like your attitude or your lanquage.

If you get away from her for a while I think this will do you good. Then after a while if you think you want to see her and start something new and forget the past maybe you can have a future with her.

Trust, we must give until you know for sure it has been broken. Then if it is broken, you can decide what you can accept or not accept. If you don't like someones behaviour maybe its best not to associate with that person.

That's my thoughts. I hope this helps.
urbanbuddha
It's none of your business. You are JUST HER FRIEND. But you act like you're either her father or her husband. You are not. You have no right to judge her relationships and, in YOUR words, "poison her mind to end that corrupt relationship". You sound like some one who is bitter and jealous and lonely.

I think she's much better off without you if you cannot simply be her friend and just support her.
aningbo
urbanbuddha wrote:
It's none of your business. You are JUST HER FRIEND. But you act like you're either her father or her husband. You are not. You have no right to judge her relationships and, in YOUR words, "poison her mind to end that corrupt relationship". You sound like some one who is bitter and jealous and lonely.

I think she's much better off without you if you cannot simply be her friend and just support her.

i agree with him too. but if u are seriously in love with her, whats virginity matterz to you?! watever that has happen, it has happened for good. look forward for a fresh start buddy and good luck.
molif
yes true enough, different cities, you cannot really tell. but just because she does not want to tell you the truth means you have to doubt her. you doubt her only because you think it's not possible. but like i said, it's whether she wants to believe him and trust him. if you really love her, what is important if she is happy.
Da Rossa
Bluedoll wrote:
I have to be honest with you. You write with jealousy and anger. Whether it is justified or not is really not important. In my opinion, what is important is to make a clean break from this person - mind I said person.

If you are going to judge people be prepaired to be judged back. I am saying this to help you and not make you angry.

People make mistakes, people are people and I must say bluntly, I do not like your attitude or your lanquage.

If you get away from her for a while I think this will do you good. Then after a while if you think you want to see her and start something new and forget the past maybe you can have a future with her.

Trust, we must give until you know for sure it has been broken. Then if it is broken, you can decide what you can accept or not accept. If you don't like someones behaviour maybe its best not to associate with that person.

That's my thoughts. I hope this helps.

Let's go:
1- Thanks for the sincere response! I beg your pardon for the language I used.
2- True, I've expressed my feelings in this text... but my past feelings. You guys might not be able to distinguish or believe that This is about the past, a distant past, from remote 5 years ago. I opened this topic because I was talking to a friend then this subject came up, so I started wondering: why did she lie?
3- What did you mean by "make a clean break"? Sorry for my English.
4- I was judged before, and I'm quite used to it. I usually catch the bullets they shoot... it hurts, but is seems that I have a vest. I'm quicky regenerated again.
5- What exactly in my attitude did you deslike? The wonderings, the intimate question I'm willing to ask her, my interest in other people's business...?
6- I'm already far from her. I can't deny that she's in my mind sometimes, but trust me: it's no big deal. A future with her is out of question.
7- I didn't undestand this either: "Trust, we must give until you know for sure it has been broken".

Thanks bro! Smile

urbanbuddha wrote:

This destroyed me, but you're almost right: I can't behave in a way her father or her man would. I did like her, and it was not just a parking ticket. If you read my initial text carefully, you'll realise that, even it not being my business, which I admit, a "boyfriend" that decides not to come to see her to go to a hookerhouse just can't be legitimate, even if you can't admit it.

About the friendship: I don't know why this is the way the things work, but being my friend is HER prerrogative, as in most of the cases it is the girl that decides whether to be a man's friend or not. The man is 'always there', women are much more evasive. And she's not doing her part: behave like a friend. She haven't called me in four years.

aningbo wrote:
i agree with him too. but if u are seriously in love with her, whats virginity matterz to you?! watever that has happen, it has happened for good. look forward for a fresh start buddy and good luck.

One more that didn't get it: the virginity itself is the least important thing, while her attitude of denying it is a bigger deal. This is what this thing is all about: the honesty. She wasn't.

molif wrote:
yes true enough, different cities, you cannot really tell. but just because she does not want to tell you the truth means you have to doubt her. you doubt her only because you think it's not possible. but like i said, it's whether she wants to believe him and trust him. if you really love her, what is important if she is happy.
Brothar, I don't love her anymore, fortunately. And this is something very 'cliche' ("if you love her, let her be happy with her man") because it's toooo altruistic: she ends up in happiness, you end up in the deep ruin.
mike_phi
The answer is

It does not matter,

does it matter that he was cheated on her and she belived his stories,
(of course as a freind you could present the posibility to her of what he might have done
but what she does with it is up to her)

does it matter whether or not she is a virgin,

no non of it matters at all, all you need to consern yourself with is how you feel about her.

just my approach
Da Rossa
Thanks for the opinion!!

But please, I'M NOOOT CONCERNED ABOUT HER VIRGINITY ITSELF, I'm concerned about the lie!! Wouldn't you be if your 'friend' told you a suspect thing?
ZeroXD
Da Rossa wrote:
7- I didn't undestand this either: "Trust, we must give until you know for sure it has been broken".

What this means is... even though you may suspect someone has lied to you or been deceitful, you cannot assume they have done it for sure, unless you have some kind of proof. So unless she has lied to you before and you have proof she has lied, there is no reason not to believe her. However, once they have been caught lying once or more, then you can start assuming or doubting they are telling the truth in the future.

I think that is generally a good way to judge a person's character and reliability. It's a very tough world to live in nowadays and it's hard to find people you can trust, but there shouldn't be a reason to not trust anyone...unless a person has has given you a reason not to.

And just strictly my opinion.... but i think she lied Shocked
Da Rossa
Thanks!! Finally someone admitted to agree with me Razz

Yes, I normally use that criteria to deal with people. However, she hasn't LIED FOR SURE, but she has dodged from me. This is deceitful, imo. So, what should I assume?
iyepes
I think some women decide to stay virgin, because of their moral or religious believes. I think it's OK and it could be her case. However when a woman like her met a man who doesn't believe the same, then she remains virgin and he goes to the hookers.

I don't know if it's your business, but you could ask her if she expects her boyfriend to be chaste like her, or if she agrees with him having sex with someone else? It's hard but when a woman wants to remain virgin, she needs a man who believes in chastity, or she will be cheated.
iyepes
... And about her lying.. It's a posibility, but since the sensible subject of the question, if she lied you it was not because she isn`t an reliable person, it's more related with you aren't a person she trusts for that subject. I mean, maybe she wants to keep that image in front of you, and you aren't closer enough (sorry for saying that) to know her truth.
Da Rossa
No worries man! This is exactly about saying your opinion!
Well, she says she's catholic, but I doubt that she's fervent. I personally don't think that she would let her boyfriend have sex with prostitutes just because she doesn't want to, it's nonsense if we're talking about their two. Unfortunately, I don't see much of this kind of girls in today's Brazilian society, what about in yours?
Thanks!
hunnyhiteshseth
Da Rossa wrote:

I cant say about question number 1 But i think if the girl says she is virgin, then she must be. No point in doubting her.
Kaisonic
It's hard to go off such little information (basically not really knowing these people), but he doesn't really sound like the guy to cheat on a girlfriend with a hooker. It sounds like he really was just taking out his buddy for his birthday.

As for the virgin thing - it's certainly possible to go 3 years or more without sex, especially with the right people, but that's not the point. The thing you have to realize is that if you were good enough friends with her, she wouldn't lie to you. Next time you ask her (if you do), try not to be blatant enough to warrant a quick and nervous response - try the classic phrases like "You know, you could tell me anything." or "Don't forget I'm your friend, I'm here for you." Stuff like that.

Hope this helps.
Chris24
If you like this girl and want to be with her, you have to believe her, there is no evidence to cause you not.. other than the thought in your head that "no way can she in a relationship for 3 years and not have sex". Sorry to say that it can and has been done.

What kind of relationship could you have with her if you don't believe her when you are not even comitted to each other?? Answer yourself that and you might find an answer as to which path you will procced with her.....

To me sounds like you should just stay friends
amicalindia
How should I know? only you were in the position to check out her virginity.
Why didnt you asked her to prove it? If she had gotten angry then you could always say sorry or that you you were only joking.

Da Rossa wrote:

Back in 2001, I fell in love with a friend, she was just perfect. This was by the beginning of the year. Along the months I tried an approach, which was only successful in the friendship field, unfortunately. Then, in September of that year, yet 17 years old, she started dating a man from another town, that she met in the July holidays. She even broke up her current relationship to start with this 'unknown' 20 year-old guy.

About October they were already considering eachother boy/girlfirend. They talked on the phone once a week, and he came here to our town (130 miles is the distance, if it matters) once a month. Pathetic. Some thursday she was anxiously expecting him, when he calls her and says: "Honey, I'm sorry, I won't be able to go there this week. My friend will be 18 yo and we'll celebrate it... 18 years old you know how it works, right? But don't worry, I'll only show him the place" <-- process it. He decided not to come because he was taking his friend to the hookershouse. Question #1: do you believe that he stood loyal to her during that day, and did not cheat on her with a hooker?

Fine, I had to hold my coolblood or else I would screw everything up. I stood 'playing' her friend (actually it was a real friendship) until the end of the year. Dreadful.
At the beginning of the next year, 2002, she realized that I was acting odd and treated her differently from the other people. Also, I was the only one that attempted to poison her mind to end that corrupt relationship. Then she put me against the wall and demanded a honest answer, it was yes, I indeed had very strong feelings for her, and those did not vanish along the time, on the contrary, they got fired up.

Also, she always strongly made her point that she was virgin and 'a lady'. Fine, I believe her...

Recently, in 2004, I was driving her home. My intention was only yo be there with her, exchange a chat, see her. She's really delicious.

Enough irrelevant details. When we were in the car, I asked her, when the subject allowed: "Are you virgin?" She said: "YES!!!" very quickly and nervously. Question #2: Is this a joke or should I believe this crap? Three years and no sex? Is she lying to me and is not virgin anymore, or do you think she indeed never had sex with him so he regularly screws the bitches in his town?

Sorry for the long story, but thanks for your support.
supjapscrapper
well I mioght sound like an sshole here but no way the girl is not a virgin... I Won't ever believe such crap... come on buddym,, girls need affection, if she sees him so iregularly , she must need something to feel closse to him... ANd between us, this guy, cheats on her 300% I am evenn sure he hasanother girlfriend in his town ...
KronikSindrome
make her take this test: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=7268981918603170107

Does it matter if she is a virgin or not?

I mean if she's lying about it that isn't cool....

But even if she isn't a virgin that shouldn't make her less 'valuable'

in fact, in my opinion, virgins are about worthless in teh sac Twisted Evil
Da Rossa
Kaisonic wrote:
"You know, you could tell me anything." or "Don't forget I'm your friend, I'm here for you." Stuff like that.

Believe me. About this specific subject: the things have escalated so much that nothing I tell her appears to have any value.

Chris24 wrote:
If you like this girl and want to be with her, you have to believe her, there is no evidence to cause you not.. other than the thought in your head that "no way can she in a relationship for 3 years and not have sex". Sorry to say that it can and has been done.

In my opinion there is, but I can't explain why. And if it was up to her, I believe she could stick for some months without sex but not 36. But if it depends on him, I don't think that he would do it because it was a perfect scene for a criminal: motive (maaany hot women avalable, why not get inside them?) and oportunity (the convenient appointment with his friend to 'take' him to the hookerhouse, like the friend couldn't go on his own or with other friends. Girls, put yourselves in her place: you date a man for three years, you like him very very much, you can't see him everyday... wouldn't you feel compelled to make love to him?

Chris wrote:
What kind of relationship could you have with her if you don't believe her when you are not even comitted to each other?? Answer yourself that and you might find an answer as to which path you will procced with her.....

By the time I asked this question, none, I already had gotten over it. Like now. I don't want anything with her anymore. Thanks to the distance we took from each other due to the simple destiny: by the end of high school, every one followed up their life.

About being friends: she doesn't want that, although she always gives me false hopes of a 'reunion' via msn.

amica wrote:
How should I know? only you were in the position to check out her virginity.
Why didnt you asked her to prove it? If she had gotten angry then you could always say sorry or that you you were only joking.
I know, that's why I opened this thread just to check your opinion about an average girl's behaviour. The joking technique: wouldn't work either, she always dodges from jokes.

wise man wrote:
well I mioght sound like an sshole here but no way the girl is not a virgin... I Won't ever believe such crap... come on buddym,, girls need affection, if she sees him so iregularly , she must need something to feel closse to him... ANd between us, this guy, cheats on her 300% I am evenn sure he hasanother girlfriend in his town ...
No @$$holeness, I always respect opinions. But didn't you mean that "no way she IS STILL virgin"? Ok, it appears that we share opinions. Now please tell us why! Smile

@ Kronic:
I rarely talk to her, and she wouldn't agree to take this test, If she did she wouldn't tell me the results.
No, I don't mind her virginity, I don't mind her virginity, I don't mind her virginity, I don't mind her virginity, I don't mind her virginity, I don't... I wouldn't think that she's less valuable, wouldn't think that she's less valuable, wouldn't think that she's less valuable, wouldn't think that she's less valuable...
Quote:
in fact, in my opinion, virgins are about worthless in teh sac
<-- I didn't get it.
cavey
Quote:
Girls, put yourselves in her place: you date a man for three years, you like him very very much, you can't see him everyday... wouldn't you feel compelled to make love to him?
Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't. That would be mine (and his) business only. Anyone who didn't mind their own business and asked me about it, would get a "non of your f%& business" or a polite "No, we're not sleeping together, I'm still a virgin" (even if it wasn't true). I would not feel bad about lying about it - because I think it is much worse to stick ones nose where it doesn't belong.
Da Rossa
The fact is that I was no 'random man'. I think that, with a proper discretion, this can become the friends business.
But I'm glad to hear your pov.
Edit: anyone else? Smile
Da Rossa
(sorry for late response)
Ok, I understand that, as of now, I'm a nosy bastard. However, come again: HOW COME would you NOT feel compelled to have sex with him?? Sorry for childness and unpoliteness but I need to hear more womens' testimonies about that particular thing.
Aleksandroz
Hi,
Only you can tell if she lied. I was in similar situation (but very different, nevertheless..) , and every time I asked her similar question she gave me an answer I doubted. All I can tell you that your instinct and your emotions are telling you something , there are not here with no reason! Think about it! Your emotions tell you what you can’t tell you more things than your mind. I believed a girl saying things like she has been saying to you, and over the time I learned that my instincts are here with a reason!
Yes, there are good girls, and it is possible that she hasn’t slept with a gay, but, in my opinion, I would say – she did!

But why she didn't want to tell you that - is a different question.
Da Rossa
Hummm... a whole new view to the matter! I'll remember specially about the "All I can tell you that your instinct and your emotions are telling you something , there are not here with no reason!" part.
Thanks!
Aleksandroz
I'm glad you liked it!
tijn01
sound to me like she is not really interested in your love. I don't really understand why you would ask her wether she is a virgin or not...... not really a question you would ask a friend. Does it really matter. If she knows you love her and did not act on it, the message is clear. Get on with life, get over her, let her find her happiness and you your own.
Da Rossa
tijn01 wrote:
sound to me like she is not really interested in your love. I don't really understand why you would ask her wether she is a virgin or not...... not really a question you would ask a friend. Does it really matter. If she knows you love her and did not act on it, the message is clear. Get on with life, get over her, let her find her happiness and you your own.

That's not exactly the point. Under this circumstances I would understand if you guys don't believe, but I just asked her by curiosity. I was aware that she didn't want me. I already had gotten over it. And, btw, I think that this can be a suitable question to ask a friend, provided the current subject is related. What's the big deal?
Satori
imera wrote:
He says that he wants to have sex with the one he wants to marry, and I thrust him enough to not lie to me about that.

Anyone else catch this and laugh your ass off??
Da Rossa
Quote:
And now I'm together with this other guy that is a virgin, and 24 years. He says that he wants to have sex with the one he wants to marry, and I thrust him enough to not lie to me about that

I think I spotted a new problem in here: our cultures, although being both ocidental, there are some behaviour and family values that are distinct from Brazil to USA. (Err, for the record, where are you from? Razz). This is something very difficult to be found nowadays here in Brazil, specially in the urban areas, and specially in the new generations that are coming. A 17 year old girl today is much "freer" than a 17 year-old from 6 years ago, my generation.
russel26
i think go to the church time to wedding....
Da Rossa
russel26 wrote:
i think go to the church time to wedding....

Explain better, please.
Satori
Satori wrote:
imera wrote:
He says that he wants to have sex with the one he wants to marry, and I thrust him enough to not lie to me about that.

Anyone else catch this and laugh your ass off??

Damn...I guess I'm the only one who noticed it or found it funny
Da Rossa
Satori wrote:

That's because it's no funny at all bro Sad, it's tragical. Women prefer the worst deal and *scrw* the truth.
Satori
Da Rossa wrote:
Satori wrote:

That's because it's no funny at all bro Sad, it's tragical. Women prefer the worst deal and *scrw* the truth.

I'm not talking about the situation...I'm talking about the sentence I quoted! And if you actually READ it, it IS funny!
Da Rossa
Satori wrote:

I'm not talking about the situation...I'm talking about the sentence I quoted! And if you actually READ it, it IS funny!

Sorry, this whole thing is actually heavy to me, honestly speaking.