FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can you trust you girlfriend ?

gabrielavailable
Twisted Evil What will do if you find out that your friend is sleeping with your girlfriend.
a.Bird
I would be disappointed but I wouldn't try to change anything unless my life somehow depended on it. If they would prefer to lose my trust for both of them to have sex then so be it. I feel as though spending any amount of my time on someone who obviously does not care for it is a fruitless endeavor. I'd much rather move ahead and continue to live productively.

On the flip side however, I can imagine where there may be some lee way to have a bit of harmless fun. In this case, I would probably pull some maneuver that ultimately made my point about how I feel without taking the entire situation over the edge. War only begets war and I would never have it.

May I ask if you happen to be any one of the three people in this hypothetical situation?
Animal
-moved- from General Chat to Relationships.
Blnd4lyfe
Beat some ass?? Twisted Evil
molif
i can never imagine her doing that.. but if it happens to me.. i won't even know what to do..
mikkos2000
I would say that you may need to end you friendship and your relationship. Obviously that is a lack of respect that is present when a person chooses to betray your trust. I would also encourage you to forgive them and move on. The last thing you want to do is carry that baggage into the next relationship. I hope it all works out for you.
jmlworld
gabrielavailable wrote:
Twisted Evil What will do if you find out that your friend is sleeping with your girlfriend.

Laughing My Girlfriend sleeping with my friend? That would really break my heart. And may be I'd lose my temper and something strange. Believe me, it's said guys are more jelous than women and they commit crimes, if they see boyz wondering around their loved girls. I'm one of them.

HOwever,, the question is, Who is to blame? Your GF or your friend? We know mena are wild beasts, and a beast will never spoil a volnerable hunt. Very Happy Sorry for my weak English!
pollux1er
Nothing i will do. If she loves her more than me, let it be, but if it is not the case, i would consider that she didn't resist to the temptation, and i will accept her apologises, only if she apologises!!! That is the unique condition that can make me go with her again!
Sadow
I really don't know what exactly I would do. Maybe I would even become violent.
Atleast I would ban both out of my life, and I would tell them how much they hurt me.
wise
If my girlfriend does this with me, it must be that I lack something in me. Then, it i would grant her, her leave. There is no point in remaining with me if she needs to have sex with someone else.

I don't think my gf will do so wid me. But even so, it is a pissing stuff
Bluedoll
Straight forward question deserves a straight forward answer.

If my best girl friend was sleeping with my boy friend, I would want to talk to both separately about what was going on before it took place. I would examine carefully all the reasons and do it without prejust and then based on how much I had invested in the relationship decide what to do. Of course I would have to determine if their relationship would continue or not and how my relationship with each would change.

It is just impossible to make one determination in this stituation that is perfect with the same solution each time because everyone is different with different circumstances. Sometimes it ends the relationship and sometimes it gives one partner an upper hand if any guilt is assumed.

It does take time to get over hurt.

Hope this helps you.
standready
mikkos2000 wrote:
I would say that you may need to end you friendship and your relationship. Obviously that is a lack of respect that is present when a person chooses to betray your trust. I would also encourage you to forgive them and move on. The last thing you want to do is carry that baggage into the next relationship. I hope it all works out for you.

I agree, well said.
xkobram
I wouldn't know what to do. But Its not me who should act. Its her. I would be sad, but what else I can do? I would want explanation and than I would see, what to do. But if she did it once, how to know she wouldnt do it again?
FroHawK
well, this could go to ways. depending on how much you like/love her i would try to talk it out with her and try to understand what happened. if you sorta like her but not to the extreme of love then i would just walk out and never look back. and in the case of its your best friend, bros before hoes. in general i would just try to move on
agustin
Damn! kick his ****** ass! but did it happened to you?
Mamsaac
Oh, I can really trust my girlfriend on that kinda of situations. Some times she doesn't tell me EVERYTHING, but in the sexual field, she's incapable of cheating on me (actually, she wouldn't cheat on me at all...).

And I would really really be angry and sad, both at the same time, if that happened to me.
coreymanshack
This happened to me, I'm still friends with the guy. I see it as the girls fault, because this guy really doesn't have that many girlfriends. I think she took advantage of him.
newso
I would most likely kill him. However i do trust my girlfriend and i know that shes not going to do this. We have been together for 5 years and we love each other more than anything. I proberly would most likely kill myself if that happened too. Because i couldn't imagine life without her.
wise
The first thought would be to end up everything. But she must have got a reason for having done this.
Chris24
wise wrote:
The first thought would be to end up everything. But she must have got a reason for having done this.

well said, and straight to the point
supjapscrapper
gabrielavailable wrote:

happened to a guy a now of, the traitor was even one his closest friends with whom he studied and lived 4 years long, but then he slept with his wife one and twice and three times...they are in a relationship and everybody hates them, all his old freiends don't even talk to them. His friend thought about killing him, but because he was realistic enough en aware that his career goals were more important he forgot that. I think he has now emigrated to some european country, I'm not sure. Anyway, there he'll forget some day.
pollux1er
Me i think that girls are all the same. We can not really trust them in a relationship. They are very unstable in they mind. Today they can be with you and tomorrow with your mate. That is not really the case for guys.
J-Evil
That actually had happened to me - about 4 years ago (I was in 10th grade). This girl I was seeing for 10 months cheated on me with my ex best friend and got pregnant with his baby.

Pissed me off badly, but he got what he deserved IMO because her parents filed rape charges against him and he was thrown in juvie. Twisted Evil (even though SHE claimed it was consentual but she was 15 and my ex best friend was 16 and the legal age of consent here is 16 so therefore she wasn't old enough to legally give her consent)
knullbar
To be honest, I'd first consider the most painfully penalty I could come up with for my friend, which most likely would end up with somebody on the hospital.
Second I would laugh at my girl and sigh.

What do you see? Yes, I care more about that my friend betrayed me with MY girl. However girls comes and goes, depends on how serious your relationship were.

Friends for friends, foes for foes.

Knullbar;*~~
djcaution
Catch him red-handed, then take a pipe and smash the crap out of his car right in front of him while screaming at him about how you thought you were bros
coreymanshack
djcaution wrote:
Catch him red-handed, then take a pipe and smash the crap out of his car right in front of him while screaming at him about how you thought you were bros

Then smash him in the face Very Happy
aniston
If that happens i actually don't know what'l do.
But i do know i wouldn't let him or the lady walk away without being smashed in the face with any thing thatsnot to heavy.that'l cause a big swell aroung there eyes and give them a big extra for head.
The guy is definately going to have lots of scars to show for his mess up.
tomahawk19
I had that happen to me in a previous. Only it was with a bunch of different friends of mine. Bad part about it was I didn't find out about it all till after she and I split up. Needless to say, I am no longer friends with any of them, and she can't even look me in the eye when I see her. I've been trying to get my stuff back from her, that she took when she moved out of town because I was going to be moving in with her, but now she's claiming she left them at her parents house and she won't be going back for a long time. I told her that there's only one thing I want back and the rest she can keep. I just want my high school class ring back. Anyway, I forgave her because I didn't want to have that emotional scarring to transfer over into my next relationship, which I am happy to say is going along amazingly.
Bilkers
I'd end both relationships! Never to be trusted again.