FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Video editing software





mceejaydee
What's good video ediiting software? Software so you could put special effects like gun blasts lightsaber stuff, and title and credits. Thanks alot in advanced Very Happy Sorry about the serverlogic thing you see it. I got adware. Well i fixed the server logic thingy so i added to i's. Smart huh? haha
php_wizard_l33t
Maybe you should get rid of the adware. Try these programs:

Microsoft AntiSpyware
Ad-Aware SE Personal
SpyBot

That'll get rid of all traces of adware, malware, and spyware on your computer. Maybe you want to run a virus scan too? Get the Norton AntiVirus trial from their website and run a scan. Avast has their own free version too, I believe, and my friend used it and it works good.

Try some of those programs. They should get rid of everything. I have those programs and spyware on my computer but I don't run scans or anything. I'll do a scan right now. Cool
mceejaydee
php_wizard_l33t wrote:
Maybe you should get rid of the adware. Try these programs:

Microsoft AntiSpyware
Ad-Aware SE Personal
SpyBot

That'll get rid of all traces of adware, malware, and spyware on your computer. Maybe you want to run a virus scan too? Get the Norton AntiVirus trial from their website and run a scan. Avast has their own free version too, I believe, and my friend used it and it works good.

Try some of those programs. They should get rid of everything. I have those programs and spyware on my computer but I don't run scans or anything. I'll do a scan right now. Cool
Well thanks but I already got instructions on how to remove it. Thanks anyway but like do you know any video editing software? hah
ignition
adobe premiere and sony vegas are absolutely top quality
budazz
me ilove adobe primiere,sony vegas,pinnacle...windows movie maker i used them all for video edting Laughing Cool
the666bbq
for simple video editing movie maker 2 does the trick,

I have Ulead DVD maker and editor with my Compro tv card and that too does well in basic editing stuff (cropping, slicing,...)

there is no use in encouraging people to go for premiere because if you don't have this software as student or professional it is too expensive to buy as an amateur hence you will probable go for a pirate version which is not nice...

there are enough baisc editors that can do what you look for without going for the real pro things....
homer09001
Use Adobe Premiere i use it and i make video's for Scout groups
otiscom
Try the simple free Aviedit.
comsci18
i use adobe premire
squeakypants
I use the Adobe Film Collection for videos, but if I had a mac I'd definately use Final Cut. I hated Sony Vegas and the Ulead one, but that's just me. The way to go is definately Adobe (win) or Apple (mac). You're kind of out of luck if you're using Linux, I stopped using Linux for lack of the Adobe Programs.

Try taking some video editing classes. Look at some tutorials online. The best way, however, is to get some one to show you the basics. Everything advanced you'll learn by experience.

Happy Editing!
DimAce
I prefer Sony Vegas
silentpark
Try the Software of RiverPast ...

ah yes her is the link Razz
http://www.riverpast.com/

this is trailsoftware and they set a watermark...
--> PM
kansloos
I use Adobe Premiere

but what hack has Virusses to do with Antivirus software
Screap
Adobe Premiere is the best
DJGuardy
Sony Vegas, use it every day and it works like a dream. Top rendering time, and some great real time effects. Buy the right package, and you get DVD Architect 3.0 with it, which I use to make DVDs for friends. Easy to use and simple for a first time user.

Sony Editing Products is my choice anyhow.
DimAce
DJGuardy wrote:
Sony Vegas, use it every day and it works like a dream. Top rendering time, and some great real time effects. Buy the right package, and you get DVD Architect 3.0 with it, which I use to make DVDs for friends. Easy to use and simple for a first time user.

Sony Editing Products is my choice anyhow.


Absolutely with you it agree. Very Happy
DarthVadersDAD
mceejaydee wrote:
What's good video ediiting software? Software so you could put special effects like gun blasts lightsaber stuff, and title and credits. Thanks alot in advanced Very Happy Sorry about the serverlogic thing you see it. I got adware. Well i fixed the server logic thingy so i added to i's. Smart huh? haha


I would recommend rebaslight. Its great. Cool
weableandbob
the best i've seen that's free is called wax 2.0 (http://www.debugmode.com/wax/) It has multiple tracks, chroma key tools, and some other stuff
Studio Madcrow
weableandbob wrote:
the best i've seen that's free is called wax 2.0 (http://www.debugmode.com/wax/) It has multiple tracks, chroma key tools, and some other stuff

Wow. Wax DOES look pretty nice. Anyways, the most powerful free video editor I've seen is Cinelerra (http://cinelerra.org/) The only issue you might have is that it's Linux/Unix exclusive, so you'd need to set up a Linux partition to run it.
DoctorBeaver
I use Adobe Premier. I was fortunate enough to get it pre-loaded on my Sony Vaio otherwise it may have been a bit too expensive for me.

Just had a look at the WAX site & it looks pretty good. I may give it a try.
Designerroger
adobe premiere and sony vegas are absolutely top quality and are recomended!
frenz
php_wizard_l33t wrote:
Maybe you should get rid of the adware. Try these programs:

Microsoft AntiSpyware
Ad-Aware SE Personal
SpyBot

That'll get rid of all traces of adware, malware, and spyware on your computer. Maybe you want to run a virus scan too? Get the Norton AntiVirus trial from their website and run a scan. Avast has their own free version too, I believe, and my friend used it and it works good.

Try some of those programs. They should get rid of everything. I have those programs and spyware on my computer but I don't run scans or anything. I'll do a scan right now. Cool


nice sharing bro thanks Very Happy
frenz
for user friendly and easy to i use Corel VideoStudio X2 for pro use adobe premiere pro

for effects & animation i use swishmax easy to make flash effects
Sathya-Priya
Adobe premiere, Sony vega, pinnacle video for windows and Finalcut for Macs are the best options for your requirement. These software are a bit heavy on the pocket.
Amann
if you want advance software you can use adobe premiere and sony vegas else you can use CyberLink PowerDirector 9 and Magix Movie Edit Pro Plus
flamepjlh
mceejaydee wrote:
What's good video ediiting software? Software so you could put special effects like gun blasts lightsaber stuff, and title and credits. Thanks alot in advanced Very Happy Sorry about the serverlogic thing you see it. I got adware. Well i fixed the server logic thingy so i added to i's. Smart huh? haha

                                             
Ulead VideoStudio, I think.                                   
                                                
It's not free but worth trying.                                 
Embarassed Embarassed
Blummer
Love Vegas. Not free, but really nice and easy to use. Not eating much hardware resources.
silverdown
I use Adobe premiere,..... Exclamation
MrTylerGreen
Avidemux is a good reliable editor with an easy to use interface.It supports multiple clips and audio tracks. Also you could use Audacity to edit the sound files.
belltown
MrTylerGreen wrote:
Avidemux is a good reliable editor with an easy to use interface.It supports multiple clips and audio tracks. Also you could use Audacity to edit the sound files.


I've used Avidemux. It has great support for many different video formats. More recently I've been using VideoPad by NCH software. It's a free video-editing tool, much more better than Windows Movie Maker, and allows you to read/write many different video formats.
ricardinhu
I use adobe premiere and sony vegas
shopperpk
ignition wrote:
adobe premiere and sony vegas are absolutely top quality


I am also looking for video editing softwares and place for free downloads. Are these software you suggested easily down-loadable and user friendly ?
narashiman
USe Adobe After effects and SOny Vegas.....
Related topics
What's the best Video Editing Software?
Sony Vegas vs Premiere Pro vs Ulead Video Editor?
Windows XP vs Mac OS X
Any good video/movie editor?/Maker?
Software for video editing
Fxhome! Special effects and composition for video editing
video editing software
Video Editing Software (specific reason)
Video Editing Tutorial needed. Paying 800 Fri$
Best video editing software?
Ease of use in Editing Software
Free Video Editing Software
Video Software
Easiest Video editing software to learn/use for Windows
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Computers -> Software

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.