FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Band Website needs testing on browsers

catscratches
Ok, I have created a website for my newly formed band (formed the 10th of August). It's validated and is tested on IE6 (on Windows XP) and Firefox (on Windows Vista) but I need to check if it's working on other browsers and operative systems. Eg. Opera and Safari. So I would be very pleased if you could do me that favor.

The site is: http://catscratches.frih.net/pseudorandom

If you've tested the pages (you don't need to spam our guestbook or contact to check if it's working -.-) then please write in this topic:

Code:
Browser: Your web broser, eg. Firefox
*Error: If there is any error
*Screenshot: A screenshot of how the website looks like

* are just needs to be reported if something is wrong. You can upload screenshots at www.imageshack.us.

Here's a screenshot on how it looks in IE6 (to compare with): http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7718/screenbo8.png

THANK YOU!

Example on how our tests would be like:
Browser: Internet Explorer 6
*Error: --
*Screenshot: --

Browser: Firefox
*Error: --
*Screenshot: --

If the site could not be seen at all it will be a problem with FriHost's server, happens a couple of times a day, just try again a minute later.
coeus
Browser: Opera 9.22, IE 7, FF 2.0.0.6

Looks fine in what I tested it in.

However, on a side note, you might want to consider spicing it up some, pictures, flash, some sort of multimedia. Needs some spice!!!
catscratches
Thank you very much! Yes, as I said, we just started the band. We will add pictures as soon as possible and we're almost done with our first song.

EDIT: We will take some pictures the next time we're all together and the rest ofsong will be done in less than a week if nothing goes wrong.
flatliner
coeus wrote:

However, on a side note, you might want to consider spicing it up some, pictures, flash, some sort of multimedia. Needs some spice!!!

yes I agree, also the general design is well very boring and not very appealing to be honest. You should really think of a better layout system, also remove the vaildate buttons, they look cheap and no1 really cares for a bands website weather it vaildates or not.Hope I havent been to harsh, but it does need a good redesign.

P.s I say as the design is so simple it will look the same in all browes and OS
catscratches
Is it just me here loving simple designs with black and white text instead of a lot of images?
flatliner
catscratches wrote:
Is it just me here loving simple designs with black and white text instead of a lot of images?

Oh I am all for simple, I am not saying to fill it with images, but really its more the layout I am talking about, like all the centered text looks bad.