FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GBM - wasted... or not?!

wabik90
When I think about portable consoles I'm confused. Now there are two main, most popular: PSP and Nintendo DS and when somebody buys console he buys one of these two.
but... I think of GBM... Have you ever heard of that? Is it good or not? Confused
m-productions
GBM... are you talking about gameboy micro? if so.... id hope this wouldnt even come into your mind that its even close to the others... if im not mistaken... it has almost no games/ or it just used GBA games.... its not worth the money at all.
ShawnKelfonne
If it is indeed the Game Boy Micro you're talking about, then you'd be better served getting a Nintendo DS. The GBM only plays Game Boy Advance games, which the DS can also play.
spykE
The Gameboy Micro is pretty sweet. It lasts quite long, has a great display and is really nice in size and weight, perfect to put in your bag.
wabik90
spykE wrote:
The Gameboy Micro is pretty sweet. It lasts quite long, has a great display and is really nice in size and weight, perfect to put in your bag.

Hehe, I was just waiting for that opinion. Lots of people say: You should better buy Nintendo DS or PSP, but GBM is cheaper, smaller and when you don't mind(like:-) to play GBA games it's perfect, isn't it? Smile