FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what do u know about Egypt?

adwya
Egypt

any one Know Egypt??
any one visited Egypt??
any one wants to know any thing about Egypt??

Egyptian pyramids
Sharma Elsheikh
Luxor
Sakkara
Nile River
..........................etc
Smile
tidruG
adwya wrote:
Egypt

any one Know Egypt??
any one visited Egypt??
any one wants to know any thing about Egypt??

Egyptian pyramids
Sharma Elsheikh
Luxor
Sakkara
Nile River
..........................etc
Smile

It begins with an E, ends with a t and has a river in it. Ok ****** it... I guess I'm not in the mood for writing anything funny right now...

Anyway, what are Sharma Elsheikh, Luxor and Sakkara?
D Lightbulb
egypt sucks

COME TO NORWAY

AJHGGDGAGSGDHGDHD

ok egypt can be alright
php_wizard_l33t
America is way better than Egypt! We have better technology and a better Army, so who cares about Egypt? Not me! That's for sure! Very Happy
DSalisbury
tidrug wrote:
Sharma Elsheikh, Luxor and Sakkara?

I know Luxor is a place - possibly a city, either present day or ancient. Isn't Sakkara some sort of cemetery, down a bit from Cairo?

I've never heard of the first one though. One for google I think...
prone
The nile is floating all over it =/
orno
all i know about sharma el sheikh is that there was a bomb blast there some weeks ago...was pretty bad too!

apart from that i would love to visit egypt!! looks like as awesome place!!

Quote:
php_wizard_l33t:America is way better than Egypt! We have better technology and a better Army, so who cares about Egypt? Not me! That's for sure!

Typical american attitude... Rolling Eyes
the guy wasnt talking about who is better or who has the better army...
jinn666
php_wizard_l33t wrote:
America is way better than Egypt! We have better technology and a better Army, so who cares about Egypt? Not me! That's for sure! Very Happy

Egypt is a Great place, with its history, culture, weather, natural beauty etc..

America is also a great place. Land of the FREE, except for the American Indians, Birth place of the Atom Bomb, Killed more innocent people then all the countries put together, more crime, more guns & weapons, basically it just has a lot more then any other country but still wants to ****** another country up, just for the hell of yet.

My Apology to all the American people, I am not disrespecting you, I personally think America is a good place after you filter all the crap, but so as any other country. I believe in equality and fairness but that does not reflect America’s foreign policy (I can say the same for a lot of other countries as well but others have not caused much trouble like American has in the world). I don’t blame the good people of America but only the American government.

LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN I BLAME THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT FOR THERE BAD ACTIONS AND ONLY THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT NOT THE PEOPLE.

Point of this whole message was: DON’T BLAME THE PEOPLE OF ANY COUNTRY JUST BECAUSE OF THE ACTION OF THE GOVERNMENT OR ACTION TAKEN BY A GROUP OR BY 1. THERE ARE MANY GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD AND WE ALL JUST WANT PEACE AND RESPECT
wistom
I dont know it , i just know about it some from the film and tv. I think its a image place.
hiddentear__
some one tell me what's krong wid egypt, its really a gr8 place i honestly would prefer 2 go to egypt than America bcause egypt has an ancient culture behind it sights that r breathtaking and if u r at the nile river at sunset or rise it's honestly magical it is so not the way the media and ppl portray it to be i know dat for a fact bcause i went there earlier this yr and my parents were born there there aren't ppl everywhere holding guns ready 2 shoot u or s*** like dat the ppl there are carefree although my frnd in egypt tells me that the tourists who choose to wear bikinis in public there were with armed gaurds well those people r crazy coz in egypt to some races esspecially the muslims i think it is offenseive 2 reveal to much skin and you can imagine these people walking half naked on the streets.
so don't u dare dis egypt just coz it doesn't have the technology we are privelaged enough these days to have does make it a crap country ok get it right ppl
btw sakkara or sakhara means desert i believe in arabic and the things that were mentioned above are all places each with there own ancient heritage and significance. Sharm el sheikh is a very famous part of egypt the beaches there are amazing and it is a very famous tourist attraction and if u didn't know what it was ur liiving under a rock get out of it
adwya
EGYPT is Great Country

if u dont know any thing about Egypt
visit these links

www.ancientegypt.co.uk
www.egypttoday.com
www.ancient-egypt.org
www.egypt.com
www.touregypt.net
heavyx
thx man..good info i am looking to it Rolling Eyes
gonzo
hmmm egypt

- Seat of power EONS ago
- waaaay too hot for gonzo
- too much sand
- democracy is just another word in the dictionary there
- pyramids within eyeshot of the freeway
- Arafat is egyptian
LostOverThere
They Sell sand in Egypt... Shocked

Umm, I've always wanted to go to Egypt, It dounds quite Magical...
windrei
in my mind about Egypt....

3 large Pyramids...

Sahara...

and some of the ancient Gods

Casablanca... haha
gonzo
- mummification
- some backstory for stargate
- stole gaza strip
- now has strip malls
- underwriters of mayan math?
johnabraham
its an awesome place...as you'll must have imagined very hot and dry...they have these camel races near the pyramids which are awesome fun...
cnnet
a country has the longest river in the world
but lake of fresh water
a country of long histry
greekcovers
I have visited Egypt 2 times and i found her very beautiful for her history.
The pyramids, the Nile, the Luxor, the Spinx...
Look some photos...

but...i know that you will love my country, Greece...see below what i mean

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
windval
pyramid
pharah
mummy.etc
windval
pyramid
pharah
mummy.etc
Zaini
I not really know Egyt but it is one of the place that I would really like to visit. It is a dream of mine to be able to travel over there and just chill out as one of the local. If i can afford the flight ticket, I think it will be enough. I can sustain my living by working over there, earning some money so I can stay longer.

It is a place that i wish one day i will be able to visit, stay & get to know...
mtoni
It can be darn hot, it can be darn dry...
desert and deserts.... piramids, sandstorms, the myth of the Nile
Hyroglyphs (if you spell it that way)
Uhmm The Rosetta Stone.

The commercials from Egypt on CNN and BBC

some emperors and their nasty (sometimes incestual desires)

and thats about it, I think
seanooi
When asked about Egypt, all that come to mind is pyramids and sphinxs. Maybe because I'm just too stupid to go explore more about other places. Laughing