FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rush Hour III - Rate Jackie and Tucker's Comedy action

Poll Rush Hour III
3.1 to 4.0
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
4.1 to 5.0
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5.1 to 6.0
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
6.1 to 7.0
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
7.1 to 8.0
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
8.1 to 9.0
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
9.1 to 10.0
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

tempdbs
A great sequel of Jackie will be released two days back, which was written by Jeff Nathanson. and this movie was great with all the Action, Comedy, Thriller and Crime.

After a long period almost 6 years this sequel was released.

The first two were great comedy movies staring both Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker as typical cop partners with a typical plot with good action mixed with comedy and fun.

Rate Jackie and Tucker's Comedy action..!
Kelcey
Whoa, didn't realize this was already released. I liked the first two and I'm sure I'll like this one.
mattchun
I am Chinese, so you know what I will vote for Jackie.
rayx
I hope this is great as the first 2 movie. . .
snowboardalliance
rayx wrote:
I hope this is great as the first 2 movie. . .

Yeah, I want to see it so I hope it's good. I didn't even know it was coming out until like a a week ago. I'm going to see this after Bourne though.
James2oo7
its not the best of them all Rolling Eyes but it has its funny parts Very Happy
gtherockgod
It did have its funny moments. Overall i didnt think it was all that great, and damn was it short. Plus it just kind of...ends. Abruptly.
vaoger
mattchun wrote:
I am Chinese, so you know what I will vote for Jackie.

i am not a chinese.. but i still vote for YOU KNOW WHO??
imera
I just saw the advertisement on the television the other day here, looks okay Smile only hope it is as good as the first two. But it hasn’t come here to our local movies, a small place to Razz But my little sister pointed out something funny, she were shocked o see how old they look, no wonder since they do become older.
Rebel
i saw that movie from 3 days ao it\s cool 1
tempdbs
Not that much funny scenes from Jackie and Tucker - always doing funny things that we see ever.

Nice movie - but can't be compared with the first two sequels.
Insanity
I think Rush Hour is starting to go downhill. Don't get me wrong, there were some pretty funny parts, but I think they're cashing in too much on this series, and reusing the old jokes too many times.
bri4n5
I can't wait to see it!!! Smile
Teddy1
Still gotta love it ^^ this movie is cool. It has it's funny moments, I would recommend a friend see it if they like comedy. Just be sure to watch it in the comfort of your own home as the people that laugh at the cinema can get irritating Confused