FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wondering which I should see

Marzh
Should I see Stardust or Rush Hour 4, I've heard that Stardust is supposed to be really good. So wondering which I should see first. Thanks
applejunk
haha i think you mean rush hour 3? Smile

i would watch rush hour 3 since i like comedy but stardust looks pretty good also if you like fantasy movies. it has a lot of the older actors and actresses too that really know how to act. i haven't seen any of the two movies you've listed yet, but im sure they won't be disappointing Very Happy
darvit
I haven't seen any of the two, to be honest. Confused

I just saw The Bourne Ultimatum yesterday because the people I was with at that time all did NOT want to watch Stardust. Sad [Bourne was brilliant, though! Razz]

I really, really want to watch Stardust because I'm a Gaiman fan and I've read and enjoyed the book so much. It's been getting great reviews as well, so go for it. Very Happy

PS: Of course, Rush Hour 3 has been doing very well at the box office, but then again, Stardust isn't a sequel of anything, so it's definitely something new. Wink
j_f_k
Easy question - if you're based in merry England its raining all of the time - see both!
Shewolf
See Stardust! The book is pretty good, though I do not know about the movie Wink
Marzh
lol yeah I ment rush hour 3. Well I saw rush hour it was pretty good. Guess I'll watch stardust later this week. I think I'm gona screen Super Bad on Thursday, guess I'll tell yall how it is.
jipmerite
I am a huge Jackie Chan fan so I'll be watching Rush Hour 3 if I can get the chance. Not heard of Stardust or any other movie currently on screens cos I am in Nepal and they don't show English movies in theaters unless the actors and actresses have a compulsion to undress anytime they are together in a room for more than 5 seconds. Laughing
snowboardalliance
Would have said Rush Hour 'cuase I hadn't heard of the other one, but I guess you already saw it. I still want to see that.