FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am 18 years.I want Job.How can I??

ankit_jain
Hi all,

First of all thanks for coming here.I am 18 years from India.I want to do job(in I.T Sector)like data entry and designing by sitting from home or i can go outside also if necessary.I want to be independent because i have no father.He died 6 years back due to silent heart attack while he was sleeping.My mother and brother are not cooperating.This is the reason of doing JOB.

I am from India-Chandigarh.A job of 10,000 or less will be ok for me.Please please anyone guide me.I want to study but due to my home circumstances i cannot study.So please help me anyone.

Thanks in advance.

Ankit
bigdan
Keep on the lookout for the jobs in that particular area by looking at job websites, newspapers, ask companies that work in the field if they have any job openings. In short, just ask around and see how you go. There's bound to be a job out there.
caoyuting
now,i think the most important to you is to learn more knowledge
taitj
Hey they good jobs to find are co-op, intern, skills developing jobs that you would probably find by offering any skills that may set you out from the rest. If you have computer skills and a business mind, may hit up some local small business and offer to streamline services, products, marketing etc. Anything that you can think of to help save a company money and grow may land you a good career in self-employment. Never know!
Liques
When I completed 18 years old, I found a job looking a newspaper.

But for us who want a job in IT, we must be very good! Because in IT the jobs is more of indication.
mad-life
I've landed myself a nice job working as tech-support and system administrator for a sall branch of my government. Got it by simply browsing the web, and applying.