FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Future Tactics

basementgamesltd
Hey all,

O.K. I can say, with reasonable assurance, that not many people will read this review. I'm going to give it one because, personally, I think it's a pretty good game. The graphics, though not polished to a ridiculously high sheen with blood and various body parts flying around, serve the game very well. After playing, and enjoying it immensely, I realized that the makers of this game did an exceptional job on the game environment. The sparseness actually added to my enjoyment. I knew exactly where I was at all times. It's a tactical game, but doesn't require a ridiculous amount of planning, foresight, and knowledge of actual military strategy to enjoy. Almost everything is destructible, and you can use the debris you create for cover. This aspect of the game really comes in handy. In short, it's a tactical game that everyone can enjoy if they give it a chance. If you're the type of gamer who likes blood for blood's sake, and just enjoys running around with your lazer guided, supercharged, big as a house, nuclear warhead tipped assault weapon, or enjoys those craptastic thug games that revolve around being as big an a--hole as possible, by all means keep right on playing your little shoot-em-ups until your weapon is as big as the Hoover Dam. If you would like to play an immensely enjoyable game that, I think, is different from the rest, and stands on it's own very well, buy it. I know I really love playing it. Well, that's all I have for now....keep it real......