FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hot Women and the Hideous Men They Love

ExBuM
Haha I just read this on Digg I thought I would share it :]

http://www.maximonline.com/SexyTime/Catherinezetajonesandmichaeldouglas/slideshow/4192/285.aspx
coreymanshack
Haha, that's great. Thanks for sharing this with us.
furtasacra
This is slightly amusing, but there's something to keep in mind... most of those "ugly" guys are smart, or creative and smart, or creative and funny, or some combination of all the above.

Chicks dig brains. Chicks dig creativity. And above all, chicks dig guys who make them laugh. Smart and/or funny = sexy. These personality traits are extremely rare in good-looking men. Most of the really handsome men I know are either stupid or gay.

That leaves me with three options:

Door number one: date a gorgeous, self-centered moron;
Door number two: date a smart, funny, nice guy with a potbelly, a receding hairline, or some other physical imperfection;
Door number three: be a frustrated fag hag.

I'll take door number two, thank you.
this_girl0305
So this one really hits the spot with me. I'm 22 dating a 31 year old guy. i have two kids from a previous relationship but i guess you can consider me one of the lucky ones, my body in no way changed from having two kids, in fact it got better....not to sound conceeded but i'm a good looking girl. after leaving my x of four years.......(the father of my children) i had to endure the single like.....being a single mom wasnt easy as it was but once i got into the dating thing......it made for one hell of a life lesson. I've always been really superficial when it came to guys physical appearance and age. no way would i date a thirty something guy with a bit of a beer belly........"YUK" well yuk at that point in my life.......until i got deathly tired of the games.....these twenty year old guys were nothing but GAMES!!!!!!!!! easy to come by but hard to understand. not only that by the time i met my current boyfriend i was ready to settle down....just not with him. so i put him in the friends zone almost instantly. it was great, he has a daughter.....and before i knew it we were talking about everything, and he was finishing my sentences........so this not so great looking average joe 31 year old guy.....somehow managed to steal my heart when i least expected it. He told me i was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, but not to get into my *pants* he sent me flowers when my friend passed away......just to show he cared........not to impress me. He rarely went out with "the guys" without inviting me........He wasnt into the partying uptown seen like all the guys i've dated prior..........and pretty soon i started to notice how amazing his eyes were when he started into mine, and how much i loved his firms grasp as he held my hand.....his smile........he has dimples......."cute as hell".......before i knew it he became the most handsome man on the face of the earth. his flaws vanished......now we are going on 8 months...and almost engaged......lol i say almost because he hasnt FORMALLY proposed.....but we've talked about it...
and u know we still get wierd looks when we go places together.....i've had guy friends of mine ask me what i see in him......and i can honeslty tell them that he is everything "I" want in a guy. i couldnt be happier
the6thfactor
LOL... thats some funny stuff
Sadow
If you haven't got the best looks as man, you will have to concentrate on other aspects to conquer a woman's heart. They probably do a lot of good for these women...
Anyways it's nice to know for all those desperate uglies out there, that there is always a chance to find their princess. Wink
wise
Women tend to go for brains, creativity, and all these stuffs. But it is funny sometimes to see the very good contrast
supjapscrapper
furtasacra wrote:
This is slightly amusing, but there's something to keep in mind... most of those "ugly" guys are smart, or creative and smart, or creative and funny, or some combination of all the above.

Chicks dig brains. Chicks dig creativity. And above all, chicks dig guys who make them laugh. Smart and/or funny = sexy. These personality traits are extremely rare in good-looking men. Most of the really handsome men I know are either stupid or gay.

That leaves me with three options:

Door number one: date a gorgeous, self-centered moron;
Door number two: date a smart, funny, nice guy with a potbelly, a receding hairline, or some other physical imperfection;
Door number three: be a frustrated fag hag.

I'll take door number two, thank you.

Good choice! Very Happy where did you say that we'll have dinner at? By the way I don't have any imperfection (Very Happy no seriously tell me a single guy in the world who would admit his imperfections?!!)

I will have to contradict you, not alφl these guys are either smart, funny or even creative. It often happens that girls or women who are really hot simply have enough of always having the same kinda people around them that they feel don't fitto them intellectually or from a lifestyle aspect, or that these women wanna change their lifestyle, and they start meeting these guys that are so different from thiose they knew before and one day they decide that they feel good enough with one of them ... (don't tell me about love stories, it's a con)
molif
love makes one close an eye to all the flaws.. it's pretty amazing how one day you might fall for your enemy even!