FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Bodybuilding Site - for those people who are interested

freelanceCMS
hey people,

this is particulary for those web developers who are interested in bodybuilding and/or joining a fast growing bodybuilding community.
we have forums, with hot topics and also a blog where we trial the latest bodybuilding products and write an article about it.
we also find that alot of people are interested in new techniques etc for lifting so we aim to provide bb's with all the resources that they need to get shredded.
our main site also offers diet and nutrition plans for begginers to the most experienced of bodybuilders.

visit: www.musclemaniacs.net for more information

Cheers and thanks for your time,
Nick
benjad
I like the site overall..

There are many sites that are similar to yours, you have a lot of competition. But yours is pretty well put together. I have some qualms with the way you group exercises, but your way works.

Table based layout is out, for future work. Also, maybe play around with colors a bit more. Site colors look a little bland. Style your forum to look the same as your site.
the6thfactor
Overall, I agree with the above post. For the most part, well put together, and seems to be a good amount of solid and informative content. Keep up the good work Smile
mikakiev
Thanks for the site.It"s always interesting to read something new about the things which look very familiar to you.Site is well-organised and topics are interesting.Everybody can find what they need and receive and answer for their question.I will keep using it and see how friendly the community of forum is.I hope it 'll be OK.
smasha
Its down at the moment