FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FACTS ABOUT HUMAN HEARTS...

annapurnatraders
Quote:
There are few facts about the human heart…

* Heart starts beating before the birth itself and keeps on beating till death…!
* Heart beats 100000 times in a day making it 35 million times in a year and so on…!
* Heart muscles are the only muscles which don’t take rest at all…!
* The body has blood for about 5 liter; the heart circulates this through out the body thrice a minute…!
* Every day our blood travels 19000 Km in total. This is four times distance across the USA from coast to coast…!
* The pumping capacity of heart is tremendous that if the main artery is cut, the blood can squirt out upside as high as 30 feet…!

The human heart is a most powerful pump like organ. It is bunch of various muscles that sizes your fist and circulates the blood to and from the body’s millions of cells and tissues. Normally, an adult heart pumps five liters of the blood that is re-circulated continuously through the entire body.

The heart pushes the blood into tubes called arteries, then into small tubes called as capillaries. Finally it pushes into the veins that lead back the blood to the heart. The whole cycle takes about 60 seconds, within which the blood brings oxygen and nourishment to the cells, muscles, organs, tissues and bones.

The heart is hridaya (say – hri day a) in Ayurveda. This means everything. The main seat of aatma (the soul) and all the bodily srotus (micro channels through which nutrition is supplied through out the body) is considered in the heart. This is considered as one of the important marma (the most vital point) in the body.

About 15.5 million people die due to heart diseases world wide. These include diseases like myocardial infarction, sudden cardiac arrest and many more. The heart is to be protected by any means. There are other diseases which targets our beautiful organ heart; diabetes and rheumatism to name them.

Even a death of single cell of heart muscle can cause havoc. Our food, lifestyles and habits do have an impact on the heart.

In Ayurveda heart is considered as the shape of lotus that is upside down. Its petals are opened and blood flows through that. One has to keep this petals open and fully widen all the time. Certain conditions like atherosclerosis and plaques accumulated into the vital blood vessels restrict the blood flow and may cause severe damage to the heart.
gh0stface wrote:
Please use quote tags when copying and pasting from another source and give credit to where it is due. If you haven't done so, I advise you to re-read the rules and FAQs of this board.

Thats why i recommend people to try herbal medicine once in life time, to experience the nature's healing power.
tempdbs
annapurnatraders wrote:
There are few facts about the human heart…

* Heart starts beating before the birth itself and keeps on beating till death…!
* Heart beats 100000 times in a day making it 35 million times in a year and so on…!
* Heart muscles are the only muscles which don’t take rest at all…!
* The body has blood for about 5 liter; the heart circulates this through out the body thrice a minute…!
* Every day our blood travels 19000 Km in total. This is four times distance across the USA from coast to coast…!
* The pumping capacity of heart is tremendous that if the main artery is cut, the blood can squirt out upside as high as 30 feet…!

Its very nice to see ur thread on this.

annapurnatraders wrote:
In Ayurveda heart is considered as the shape of lotus that is upside down. Its petals are opened and blood flows through that. One has to keep this petals open and fully widen all the time. Certain conditions like atherosclerosis and plaques accumulated into the vital blood vessels restrict the blood flow and may cause severe damage to the heart. .

Thats why i recommend people to try herbal medicine once in life time, to experience the nature's healing power.

Usage of Herbal Medicines have no side effects - First point to be noticed.

In Vedas also - this has wirtten and now-a-days the scientists and professors are concentrated to know many more things that are written in VEDAS that too englishmen.

But a very sad news is - The people who taken the birth where Vedas are originated are not concentrating to get these things - Its none other than INDIANS
billgertz
whoa! what a great info you have here. I'm going to watch my lifestyle from now on.. I think i need to say goodbye to some foods that i'm eating.. Sad