FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

This Months Game Releases... (All 3 consoles...)

TarsajumaClan
These were actually written by a member of these boards... What games are you all excited about?

This Months Releases by Console
Xbox 360
Wii
Playstation 3
PSP
Packfan104L4
Just preorders Mercury Meltdown for the Wii cuz of this, thanks! Very Happy
TarsajumaClan
Np... that site will be doing lists like that everymonth... If I remember i will post them here...
m-productions
lol, I thought of posting this as well.... DS list will be up sometime soon.

Ive been trying to go out to gamestop to get me metroid pre-ordered!
TarsajumaClan
m-productions wrote:
lol, I thought of posting this as well.... DS list will be up sometime soon.

Ive been trying to go out to gamestop to get me metroid pre-ordered!
thats the only wii game that looks good this month...
m-productions
For the most part yeah, But still that Mercury Meltdown looks great, and only for $19.99.... I might just have to get it.
vonboy
ya, i'm getting metriod and mercury, just not right when they come out. i'm kinda tight on money, and i wanna get re4 wii first (never played it before, and i heard its fantastic.)
headie
...Completely forgot I preordered Carnival games... Too bad that site's down right now, I wanted to see what Mercury Meltdown's about. I might get it if it's only $19.99...
m-productions
ehh I think ill skip carnvial games, but the mercury game sounds cool. I think its one of those puzzle games where you like, move the ball around the level, and dont let it fall off.... I dont remeber what I said about it -_-.

(sites not really down, its just re-dircting. the admin is making the forums and the main site one. (aka the logins are the same for both,))
TarsajumaClan
Site was being upgraded yesterday... its back...
headie
Ah... So Mercury Meltdown's kinda like that game on the PSP... LocoRoco, I think? I'm only getting Carnival Games cause I'm a sucker for Whack-a-mole Razz
m-productions
im not so sure its like loco-roco..as that was side view...I think this is a uper view... however, im not sure... dont hold me to it....

And you want to buy the game...for wack-a-mole.... wow... I think you just want to win the "teadie bear"s and other prizes you can win ... (sorry... had to...)
TarsajumaClan
I haven't bought a wii for the very reason that the past few months have been fairly lack luster game wise... (hold out till they pull out the big guns...)
headie
I got a Wii on Christmas, but my sister's kinda stolen it to play Wario Ware nonstop...

And Tom... I know where you live, I know where you sleep... Do not screw with me...
TarsajumaClan
Bioshock sounds amazing... every friend who played the demo has loved it...
headie
Bioshock does sound cool... But alas, I don't have a 360. Or an Xbox...
m-productions
I might end up having to pick up bioshock for the PC.

3 of the DS games that I want come out today (or 2) so I cant wait to get those... great titles this month for DS
headie
If you do, I'm definitly stealing it...
Packfan104L4
TarsajumaClan wrote:
I haven't bought a wii (hold out till they pull out the big guns...)

Get one now! The big guns will be out around Black Friday, and the console shortage will skyrocket once again. That's why i bought mine early. I have Twilight Princess and Mario Strikers to hold me over to the $300 game drop I'm going to have for the Wii in November :p

And I played the Bioshock demo on my friends 360. BUY IT!
m-productions
headie wrote:

I didnt think you liked FPS games.... but I dont know if your computer could handle it... you needed ot upgrade your video card right?

but after this little threat you gave me... i wont let you borrow nothing!! :p
Ghengis
Nice summary. Bioshock is the main reason I bought my 360, but I might hold off on that one for a little while -- got to get Metroid out of the way first. You have to have priorities Wink

I was really excited about Blue Dragon, until I played the demo. I didn't realize it was all anime-y -- ugh. It looks like some sort of superdeformed Dragonball knockoff... if it's got a really interesting set of game mechanics, I might bite, but it looks doubtful now. Eternal Sonata looks a lot more solid, and I don't think I'll want to strangle every single character who talks -- I think that's taken Blue Dragon's place on my to-play list.

So this month, I think Metroid first, then maybe Bioshock if my wallet can handle it. If not, the bargain alternative may be Resident Wii-vil 4 -- if it retails for 30 bucks, I figure I should be able to find it used for closer to 20, and I know that's good for a lot of playtime. Of course, I'm *hoping* Metroid keeps me busy till at least next month...
headie
m-productions wrote:
headie wrote:

I didnt think you liked FPS games.... but I dont know if your computer could handle it... you needed ot upgrade your video card right?

but after this little threat you gave me... i wont let you borrow nothing!! :p

I like FPS, I just never spend any money on them. Except arcade ones. I used to play them a lot when I was little Smile It's really easy to hit everyone when you're small enough to stand on the machine...

Anyways, my parents said they'd help me get the computer you build in Mr. Smith's class, so I should have a pretty good computer by the time I actually get around to playing the game XD
m-productions
oh really lol. thats pretty cool... I duno if the video card in it will be good enough for the game... Id have to check the minimum specs... haha if I was able to get a job I was actually going to ask you to buy the one I made for me (and I give you them money) hahaha ohwell... I never did e-mail him..he told me and justin to keep in touch lol -_- he really is one of the best teachers there.... you will learn some neat and important stuff.

tho, the computers you guys build this year... wont be as good as ours I think... we had a crap load of money compared ot normal years I think... however, if you have a smaller class... or get in bigger groups.. you might be bale to put more money into each computer... none the less its fun as heck... and.. have fun messing with linux WITHOUT INTERNET!!! its friggen hell.
gtherockgod
Im stoked about Bioshock. Mayyyybe Stuntman Ignition, but that'll definitely be a rent first.