FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

OMFG

Hammy-is-angry
Omg indeed!!! Im soo pissed off.. damn auction ended at 5am where i live.... I waited up all this time, at 4:30 .. the forums stopped working for me, nothing would load.. i restarted my pc.. nnd it still wasnt working. It finnaly came on at 5:15 (of which it had ended) and m-productions had posted. im soo p*ssed off cuz when i managed to get back on, i wasnt even logged in.
Do i know my password? .. No..
it's my friends email address still on because mine is still damn taken. ARGG!! so i cant reset my password mysef because i stil wldnt be able to get into he emails.
So now i've stayed up til 5:30, lost the auction i've alrdy won twice, lost my login and woke up late when i was meant to be out of the house hours ago!!! GRR!! <--- totally worth writing this tho!!

Please could u reset my password yet again .. and please please please change the email address bak to mine so that i can request it next time.

Thank you for listening,
Hammy.
Bondings
Please calm down. Very Happy

Anyway, to which email address do you want your new/reset password to be sent? Do you still have access to the gmail account, which is setup in your DirectAdmin? Is that the previous email you mentioned?
Hammy-Is-Happy
Sorry i was a lil angry lol.

No need to hide these emails:
Yup the gmail account on the hosting is my email.
angel828@hotmail.com (or something like that) is my friends email.
Could you please change it to qwertyip@gmail.com ?
but.. that email is regestered to CtrlAltElite (which is an account me n my mate made for a clan, but then i got this one sorted =] ) U can delete that one if it's not too much trouble.

Also, if i request my password.. will it be sent to Hammy@fragster.frih.net ?
I thought i read somewhere that it would be.

Thanks, Hammy.
Hammy
I got it!! xD.

But still if u could delete 'CtrlAltElite' .. that would be grand. Smile

<3
tidruG
Why don't you just change your email ID from your profile... is that not allowed anymore?