FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cpanel query

bluffmango
what is page address where i can insert my frihost free hosting account login/password to access the Cpanel and start uploading stuff or view file manager etc...coz i didnt receive a PM about the details when my account got changed frm subdomain to domain....

and if the following details are in Cpanel server info then i ll see em there but if not cud u tell me that:

1. Does frihost have ISS and IIS installed?
2. Is Perl 5 available on the system?
3. What is the full directory path?
4. What is the name and version number of the system's operating system 5.and server software?
6. What is the full directory path to sendmail (for UNIX systems) or BLAT (for NT)?
7. What is the full directory path to your website directory?
8. Does the server require specific file extensions, permission settings or directory locations?
Bondings
bluffmango wrote:
what is page address where i can insert my frihost free hosting account login/password to access the Cpanel and start uploading stuff or view file manager etc...coz i didnt receive a PM about the details when my account got changed frm subdomain to domain....

and if the following details are in Cpanel server info then i ll see em there but if not cud u tell me that:

1. Does frihost have ISS and IIS installed?
2. Is Perl 5 available on the system?
3. What is the full directory path?
4. What is the name and version number of the system's operating system 5.and server software?
6. What is the full directory path to sendmail (for UNIX systems) or BLAT (for NT)?
7. What is the full directory path to your website directory?
8. Does the server require specific file extensions, permission settings or directory locations?

The login/password is exactly the same as before. You can access cpanel from http://bluffmango.com/cpanel/ .
/usr/home/bluffman/public_html is the full directory path to your website(with bluffman your username, if it is different, please change it)
Cool no

The server software should be ok for most things, so try it out and you'll see if it works.