FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How Much Did You Made From Adsense?

sathiyasri
Hi All,

Google Adsense the most popular way of earning from blogs and websites.
I own a blog and I use Adsense until I gave as up because mine is only getting at US$100 per month =(

Care to share what your experience and how much are you earning from Adsense monthly =)

Thanks
imagefree
I cant share my total earnings because i have more than 1 website and using more than 1 services including Google Adsense, Linkshare, CJ etc etc .

But i can tell you the earning rate of my last day at Adsense.

My all Times eCPM of that Channel is 18.03$ and yesterday's All Channels' eCPM is 51$ and that particular channel's eCPM is 78.46$.

I am also surprised by this increase.
refinedruffian
I hardly earn $10 per month
xorcist
I used to earn about like 5 Dollars a day and sometimes not even anything.
refinedruffian
So can anyone tell me how can I get more traffic.??
littlegiant
A hundred dollars a month is not bad. It's actually better than most. I think a lot of people would be thrilled to be in the check-a-month club in Google Adsense (getting a check every month because their earnings consistently exceed $100). I wouldn't have given it up if I were you. Did you try tweaking the positioning of the ad blocks and the ad colors? Also, how big is your site? What is your site? How many monthly page views are you getting?
Phil
I'm with l.g.
You shucked it while it was making $100 bucks a month? I find that hard to believe.
Anyway, since my site deals with American professional football, during football season in America I make $20-$50 a month. And now that the season has just started, I've already seen an increase in revenue.
But during off-season it's only $5-$10 a month.
Handyman
I make between $10-$30 a month. The site is new and I am trying to find the right add placement. I think I am on the right track. It would be nice to make $100 a month.
georgekalathil
I am making at an average of 8$ per month......
dwikristianto
imagefree wrote:
I cant share my total earnings because i have more than 1 website and using more than 1 services including Google Adsense, Linkshare, CJ etc etc .

But i can tell you the earning rate of my last day at Adsense.

My all Times eCPM of that Channel is 18.03$ and yesterday's All Channels' eCPM is 51$ and that particular channel's eCPM is 78.46$.

I am also surprised by this increase.

wow, that's a lot.
can u share the keywords ??
silverdown
I really didn't earn much for my sites. but i hope soon I won't post how much i currently made it is too low. Laughing
georgekalathil
These all depends on the way we place our add...
imagefree
georgekalathil wrote:
These all depends on the way we place our add...

yes ofcource but it involves other factors too.
JayBee
about $1 per month Very Happy
imagefree
JayBee wrote:
about $1 per month Very Happy

I won!! you are a little bit slower than me.
ronaldallan.mojica
me i have a lot of proxy site and i earn about 25 dollars a day and im planning to make more...
FunDa
25 $ a day !

Wow, that's great.

I get around $8 per month. Really hope it gets better, or I'll have to just chuck the account Embarassed
assee
damn man you guys are earning alot Very Happy . am not geting much , but now my visitors are increasing . i hope to get more money soon.

now am earning below 10 $ per month. thats too low . Sad
mtorregiani
I only made $40 in a few months, not enough to claim the paycheck