FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Differences between MSN Yahoo and Google

sathiyasri
Hi,

Most of our SEO clients do much better on Google than they do on MSN and Yahoo, however we have one client who is doing the complete opposite and is getting good ranking positions on Yahoo and MSN but not Google.

I have read recently that there is quite a difference between the results on MSN Yahoo and Google and that the gap is growing but I can't find any specifics on what it is that makes them different or in other words why do some sites perform in Google and others to MSN and Yahoo. I was hoping somebody might know what it is that I should change to get Google to rank well too.
georgekalathil
This problem arises with every SEO pros. First we have to admit that Google, Yahoo and MSN are entirely three different search engines with different search algorithms and tactics. So if a site performs well in Google, that doesnt mean that it would perform well in the other search engines. SO its better to study the difference in the algorithms of these search engines and try to implement that in your site. You will start getting the results.