FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dance Dance Dance

Do you enjoy to dance?
Always!
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Sometimes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Too nervous
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Never!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Craze-E
Hey, does anyone like to dance here. Im a dancer and have been dancing for 11 years now! I evan went to London to do the finals of a competition and i came second and got the most promising dancer award!
I do -

Ballet
Tap
Modern
National
and some acrobatics!

What do you do?

Please reply,

Tom
scimitarmoon
I love dance. I've been dancing since I was 12, so about 9 years now. I first got into it after I watched the musical Cats on tv... it was love at first sight, and I couldn't understand why I'd never been interested in dance before that. Since then, I've taken ballet, jazz, lyrical, some basic ballroom stuff, and some other really basic stuff in school. I had to stop the dance lessons when I went to college because it wasn't feasible to pay for that on top of everything else, but I ended up finding a free bellydance class entirely on accident, and I've been playing with that for the past three years. It's way different from my other experience, but it's also a lot of fun to just let loose and go with it... sadly I find myself often frustrated with the other girls in my class, who have no dance training and essentially no drive to improve (they're doing it to "hook" boyfriends at the bar, which I think is a terrible reason to learn an art).