FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Internal Server Error

apple
Hi I was not sure where to place this, can someone help me and move this to the right board if necessary?

I'm trying to get my checkout.pl or checkout.php files to work and I get this message. What does it mean?

Quote:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@shadesandtones.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Bondings
It means that something in the setup/permissions isn't ok/as it should be. Check the file permissions and be sure to include the right top of the script.
apple
Bondings thank you for responding.
I am quite new to this, I've checked the permissions and they are set as I was told to...
Below is a copy of my checkout.pl file...any help will be appreciated, thanks Smile

[Snipped By Bockman]
Bockman
apple posting the entire script may not be a good idea. I didn't read everything but at least your entire home address was there (probably username and pass for database too).

Pm bondings the script you had here so you keep your data as safe as possible.
(please refer a link to this post on the pm so he knows what you're talking about.)

Be Well Cool
apple
Bockman...thanks for being so alert. I had no idea my addy was in there Shocked