FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can u play this?

php_wizard_l33t
WOW you lost me. I don't know anything about Halo and I don't play it.. lol So I really don't know what all that means. Are you sure you weren't doing that for the points? LOL I'm kidding.
prone
Nice answer for nothing Laughing
carlokes
...right...
myrevolt
I don't know much about Halo either, but I do enjoy FPS such as Perfect Dark and Timesplitters. I have a GCN so I am out of luck when it comes to the likes of Halo. Though I do like Red vs. Blue, which is a movie series distributed on the internet, and takes place "in the Halo universe" and its pretty funny even for non-gamers. Razz
LuiS_J
to be honesdt halo sucks
php_wizard_l33t
My answer wasn't for nothing. Somebody had a post before that one, but they must have deleted it after I posted.

Sorry if you got all confused. Razz
SNES350
I don't like Halo/2... though I am good at both they destroyed what little skill I had in Counter-Strike, a much better game.
twiggy
i dont like halo very much i prefer CS Cool
hahame
i do don't what are you saying
poggendroff
halo, with all its graphic problems,,suks in the truest sense of the qword. Mad i dwnloaded its demo,,and evn when my comp overshot its minimu requirements by miles,,it just wuldnt run smooth on my pc. Evil or Very Mad
MistaKiula
lol.. Counter-Strike also uses the lowest graphics available to run the game at it's fastest speed. Halo in the other hand, I THINK runs on the XboX engine that they developed solely to run smoothly on XboX. I think that's why it doesn't run smooth on your computer. It didn't on mine either, but my computer is really crappy.
tidruG
Well, I haven't played Halo... but a close friend of mine told me that it requires very very high configs, and also the AI is excellent. Of course, I've played CS, and I quite liked it... but I enjoyed the multiplayer more than playing against the AI, which unfortunateky, I found rather weak...

Anyway, I'm moving this post to the "Games" forum... you'll probably find more replies there.
Jeff_vella_leone
ahh omg what im reading
u guys all seem not to like halo
i like it very much
it has eough grafics allthough not to start with some other games of nowadays but at its date of release it had cool grafics still for today it doest have bad grafics at least if u have a good pc u wont say anything about grafics
halo is great for its gameplay and if u have a good pc grafics too
i dont think u guys played the game because it has a good story too
cs is better as an online game i think but still halo is fun on the other hand
tofproba
what?