FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The most beautiful girl i cinema

The most beautiful girl in cinema
Natalie Portman
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Angelina Jolie
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Scarlet Johanson
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

how is the most beautiful girl and why??

for me Natalie Portman Smile
bluefossil
No Argument there. I've seen most of her movies. I think "Where the heart is", was a really good movie cause she starred in it.
DjinniFire
I think Scarlet is the best out of the three, very beautiful and can take up the sophisticated but vibrant looks.
kerryworkman
8020100 wrote:
how is the most beautiful girl and why??

for me Natalie Portman Smile

Actually, I dont think it is any of them. I think that Jessica Beal beats them all hands down. Have you seen Chuck and Larry, omg she is hottttttttt. Wink
blk3
From this list I'll go with Natalie Portman,, but if there is nio list then there are a lot more better choices out there.
twisthigh
The list isn't that great, but I went with Natalie Portman obviously, for multiple reasons, Angelina Jolie well I'm just not very fond of her or her movies, as for Scarlett Johansson, she's awesome and gorgeous and talented but she's just not at Natalie's level yet.
vln004
scarlett johanson. Without a doubt. She is BEAUTIFUL. Portman is very close behind though. Gorgeous woman.

not a jolie fan however.
Genesiz
I agree that you could have had some more women on the list. Three just ain't enough to satisfy everyone's needs.

From this list, i would have to choose Scarlet Johansson. But as i said, it could have been longer.
crimson_aria
I'd choose Natalie Portman among the three.
Zaini711
I would say Natalie over Scarlett. But beauty is on the eyes of the beholder ot in movie world beauty is depend on the character. It is unfair for some actress that was purposely being created un-sexy or un-beautiful bcos the character require it.
Chris24
pffff, Kate Beckinsale Laughing