FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

permit us to give explanation before long offline periods

Pikalibur
please, permit us to inform you when were going to be away or somethin, of course giving an explanation, such as going on vacation or somethin
m-productions
you dont even have an account yet and your worrying about such things?

You can have up to 45 points.. thats good for over a month, and you dont even get your warnings until like -10, -20, so thats a good 2 months, and then there are tons of people who dont even get accounts removed to -100 points.. so thats 2+ months...

so if your on vacation for over 2 months, and you cant come post during that time... then before you go, make a backup of your site, and ask for it to be removed, then when your back, make a new account...

and also, give a PM to your account creator.. but a section for this would be pointless.
mathiaus
m-productions took the words right from my ... keyboard (I'm not actually speaking, get it?).

If your points don't last for whatever reason, create a topic in the webhosting support or request an account change or PM an account creator. Simple! :)

-close-