FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Checkout my 3D Chevrolet! Please comment! :)

Whong
www.turbosquid.com

Here it is finally!!! Pretty much the ready version of the Chevy!

I have 3 versions of it!

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/366375

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/366373

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/364289

Thanks everyone! Very Happy

This looks to be a great site to buy or to sell 3D stuff. I've got a couple of 3D objects there too.

If anyone is interested in my work you can find it here. Wink

http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm?FuseAction=ProcessSmartSearch&istIncAuthor=Whong%20&blAuthorExact=y&intMediaType=-1&stgBoolean=l&blExternal=TRUE

Please give input on my models and tell me what I could improve! Very Happy
irishmark
some good stuff on there!
Magicman
You do have some pretty interesting models up on your account but personally I would never pay that much (or probably nothing at all) for a 3d model. I'd much rather make one myself for free. Good Job on your models though.
Whong
Magicman wrote:
You do have some pretty interesting models up on your account but personally I would never pay that much (or probably nothing at all) for a 3d model. I'd much rather make one myself for free. Good Job on your models though.

Thanks! Smile I really hope that someone would buy them. Wink
evilryu530
im glad you found out about turbo squid. it is a huge resourse if you're doing 3d.
Whong
evilryu530 wrote:
im glad you found out about turbo squid. it is a huge resourse if you're doing 3d.

Yeah! Very Happy I've dropped some of the prices so you guys can go and have a look if you'd want to buy anything. Wink
Whong
Please comment on the Chevy model and on the price. Is it off the wall or is it a reasonable price?

irishmark
Whong wrote:
Please comment on the Chevy model and on the price. Is it off the wall or is it a reasonable price?

The post subject asks to check it out, the first post ask to check it out and then this last post. - Dude - are you fishing for customers or genuine about pwanting feedback on your model. If not i sugest u move this thread to a more suitable area.
Whong
irishmark wrote:
Whong wrote:

The post subject asks to check it out, the first post ask to check it out and then this last post. - Dude - are you fishing for customers or genuine about pwanting feedback on your model. If not i sugest u move this thread to a more suitable area.

Sorry... I'm eager to get some feedback from people. Smile

heh... sorry I messed up a bit... Rolling Eyes
ammonkc
Thats some nice 3d work. What did you use to make it? It looked very realistic and original. I find a lot of 3d renderings are too shinny and glossy, and that takes away from the realism of the object.
Whong
ammonkc wrote:
Thats some nice 3d work. What did you use to make it? It looked very realistic and original. I find a lot of 3d renderings are too shinny and glossy, and that takes away from the realism of the object.

It's made in Cinema 4D. Yeah you're right there are a bit too many renders of it with that shine and glossy look. It is to make it more attractive. Wink But if you buy it you can change the colour and textures as you please. It is downloadable as a C4D file and a 3ds file, soon also as a OBJ file. Wink
Whong
I've made a 3D pencil too. Please check it out and give me input!

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/367679
zbrchaz
cool stuf but wouldnt pay for it lol but nice job
coreymanshack
wow, that is a very nice job, I'm no 3d developer though, So I wouldn't buy it Very Happy
Whong
coreymanshack wrote:
wow, that is a very nice job, I'm no 3d developer though, So I wouldn't buy it Very Happy

Thanks for the comments! Very Happy Glad you like them.
coreymanshack
Whong wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:

Thanks for the comments! Very Happy Glad you like them.

no problem.
isledepoba
Wow, nice job.
What program did you use to model that? I really like it.
Nice texture, how long did it take?
Whong
isledepoba wrote:
Wow, nice job.
What program did you use to model that? I really like it.
Nice texture, how long did it take?

Thanks man! Very Happy

I used C4D and the car took about 3 weeks or so... So quite a bit of time. Smile
Whong
Hi there! Just to tell someone has finally bought my Chevy! I'm very happy! Very Happy

Thanks for the comments! Smile
evilryu530
damn that car is awesome, it's hella hard to model cars and u've done it, u're awesome man! keep up th egood work u are going to be a millionaire someday, just keep doing what you love and u'll make it to the top!
Whong
evilryu530 wrote:
damn that car is awesome, it's hella hard to model cars and u've done it, u're awesome man! keep up th egood work u are going to be a millionaire someday, just keep doing what you love and u'll make it to the top!

Thanks man! That really cheered me up! I am not yet very advanced in 3D, but I'm making my effort to become good, God willing.

Thanks for the comments everyone! Very Happy
Sphaerenkern
It looks really great! I have a few friends who mess around with C4D, but they don't make such good graphics.
Good Job!
Whong
Sphaerenkern wrote:
It looks really great! I have a few friends who mess around with C4D, but they don't make such good graphics.
Good Job!

Thanks! Very Happy
Coclus
That's pretty sweet..
visumedia
holy smokes thats awesome! good job man keep it up
Whong
visumedia wrote:
holy smokes thats awesome! good job man keep it up

Thanks man! Nice that you like it! Wink
Shnelby
Those are amazing! Very detailed!