FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Making money with my website...help!

Manuel
Hey. I want to know how to make money with my website and i also want to know if it really works(like google adsense and that stuff. does it work?)
gerpg
It does work!!! you just have to ahve adequate traffic to you site to make any amount of reasonable money from it, If you want to make money from your site add a members section where people can donate money to gain benifit on your site. You can also get into affiliate programs that offer rewards for traffic, you can then give your members benifits from sending traffic to the affiliates. Another way is referals, referal programs offer rewards from signup's at there site.

Hope this helps,

Louis.
Manuel
gerpg wrote:
If you want to make money from your site add a members section where people can donate money to gain benifit on your site.

How do I do that?
Magicman
Manuel wrote:
gerpg wrote:
If you want to make money from your site add a members section where people can donate money to gain benifit on your site.

How do I do that?

Probably the easiest way to do that is to get a paypal acount and then google for a tutorial on creating a members section in php. I know I've seen a tutorial on this somewhere but I'm not sure where.
Cddhesh
Hi Manuel,there are many ways to fetch money from your website.First thing very important is that your website should contain some helpful information.Once someone visit he/she should feel like again visiting your website.You can add a simple counter to your page and count the hits to your site.There is absolutely no need for web sponsership its good but they require hits from all over.

Best way what you can do is you can contact your local business person to make review of your website,ie specially the number of hits.and prove them that most of people visit your site and request him to ke his add available on your site.He can be person like a travel agent,Gim owner etc.
So go forward.
drirfan
Manuel wrote:
Hey. I want to know how to make money with my website and i also want to know if it really works(like google adsense and that stuff. does it work?)

I use my site for making money

Check it here

[url]cash.drirfan.net[/url]
Menchi
You could always become an affiliate with Amazon.com.
Then you can put a link for allot of different items and get a small
comission on the sales.

-Drifan-
Does your site bring in revenue for you?
I would think ppc would be good only if you have google,
and I thought you only made money if other people clicked on the link
that was in your website.
The other side of ppc I know is to pay to get ppc links on the websites,
and I know it'd be useless for you to click on those, as you'd make no money on them.
jmlworld
Manuel wrote:

Google Adsense afiliatess ads on your website and you can earn money per click. Its easy to hookup google adsense and once you place it on your website, and once your ammount reaches $100 Google notifies you it by email. You can get your money by online money transfer servicie or online check, credit card, etc
bulek
I agree, Google adsense is the most popular way to earn money on websites. You just pust Google's ads somewhere to your site and make sure that you get enough traffic so people will click those ads.
liamthebof
Making Money: To make money you need adsense. For adsense to pay you need web traffic. For web traffic, you need something worthwhile of the general public visting.

Have you got any ideas for a website. You need a good website base before it is even worth thinking about money making. Will you do a webiste about a particular hobby/videos/tips/romance... whatever you want.

Make a good website in the time you have and dont worry about hosting / google listing / adsense. Make it good/ full of inforamtion and something that you reckon alot of people will search for/ click yours and think that is just what they want. When that is done, sign up for adsense and hope people who visit your site click the adverts.

Good Luck.
gibbo
do people actually donate to the paypal donate buttons on sites then?
taitj
Anyone remember those HYIP's that were out there a couple years ago. What a scam that was, but it seemed people were making some money early on. But it was like gambling and you could lose your shirt! I think there are still some low risk ones out there that pay next to NIL.