FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone Play Tennis?

chris2k5
Anyone here play Tennis? I do...Its quite fun and healthy to play for me.

My favorite player is Roger Federer. If you play or don't play, post your opinions and etc here.
bankrupt
no dude tennis is and asian sport
DSalisbury
I play it but only for fun. I don't do competitions, tournaments or whatever which are available at my club as it's not really my thing.

My favourite player... hmm... I don't really have one. I reckon Andrew Murray could do quite well for Britain in the future. I thought he played quite well at Wimbledon this year.
skynet
yea!! i play!! i play!!
but i am only 60 in my country to my age(14) in israel.. whitch country u play?? and what age?? and u played on ETA?
mars
I play! but only sometimes.

it is too tried to play it. Shocked
skynet
mars wrote:

it's tired but it's very fun and healty.... so i recommend to keep play it Smile
ete99
nop, I don't play because of my bad knees ! I'm only 25 Rolling Eyes
supjapscrapper
I'm a tennis Junkie!!
I'm into it since I was 12, that was too late to hope becoming a pro, so I kept learning by myself and at the club ... and watchig an infinite amount of tennis matches, till some day I had to stop practicing 15 to 20 hours a week, I had to concentrate on my studies. But I kep on training and never let it down. And I think I'm gonna still be playing it intensively, and playing tournaments for ever!
I come from morocco, and its the second national sport there after Football. Our players have been doing quite good on the ATP tour as well as the WTA tour... especially on clay.
You know Younes El Aynaoui? Well for instance, he's moroccan.
But we lack infrastructures in my country, where we consider tennis being a sport for rich people, which is not true at all!! I hope some day we'll have a programme to give this sport the importance it is worth!
pokemon
I love play tennis but I, like DSalisbury play only for fun... I have rocket from dunlop Very Happy
Gricha
I play tennis too and again i think pokemon you've got a right!! Very Happy
anime
i dont play tennis
ibix
I like play tennis! great game Smile
mars
skynet wrote:
mars wrote:

it's tired but it's very fun and healty.... so i recommend to keep play it Smile

yeah,thanks.
kayano
I not absolutely have understood about what tennis here is written, but I love to play in table tennis, and in the large tennis I at all did not play never but I very much would like to play, but at us in city the hour of game costs(stands) very dearly for me, and on this I do not play (And VERY MUCH IT WOULD BE DESIRABLE)
supjapscrapper
it is clear that one of the things keepin tennis from being the greatest sport on earth is that it takes a lot of money and material to play it! It takes some money too, if you don't have free courts that is. Bu still as healty and complete a sport can be!
tegames
i don't play tennis but i follow it. see the match between federer and agassi. highly entertaining.
bao
I like tennis sport.But dont have a chance to play.
Dragonfly
I used to play sometime ago but not at the moment. At the moment I play online with Clara and other girls and i managed to beat them. Tennis is one of my favorite sports, only next to Football and cricket..
kuad
I don't play tennis (football for me), but I don't mind watching it.
mars
kuad wrote:
I don't play tennis (football for me), but I don't mind watching it.

I also watch it.Smile
Boskant
I've played tennis about 6 years. But I was to busy to go on with it. I watch it at TV, but it's so boring because Federer wins everything... Razz
Tomppe
I play it and i love it! Watch tennis on televison is quite fun too, but not so fan that to play it.. Now on the holidays we didn't play tennis because the sport hall was closed.. I just miss it!