FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

It's hillarious I think...

The-Nisk
Okay lately I've been watchin other peoples relationships...and I can't pretend I felt much sympathy for anyone who's relationship I saw fall apart. I find it hillarious. it's like "I love you" & "I love you 2" but yet there's always soo much s@!* and mistrust! so yeah as far as Im concerned problem is trust. and thats in friendships aswell. as far as I'm concerned people will never learn...
...so that's it..or am I missing something?
supjapscrapper
lol, I really find it funny the way you say it, but .... you're actually partly right, really. I have seen so much hypocrisy and experienced so much hypocrisy in things related to love that I long had a very very bad opinion about other people's relationships and really lost pretty much all respect for these people and their relationship. But I also met and been friends with people whose relationships I have much respect for, because they are sincere to each other and don't try to play with each other's feelings, at least they care.... huh, I really don't know what to think, don't have time for that Very Happy
Teddy1
Yes alot of trust is needed, without it relationships fail, even friendship you stated that Smile. Most relationships are built up from trust.
tidruG
How old are you?
I don't mean to ask that in a derogatory or patronizing manner. It's just that a lot of these "I love you (until I meet someone better)" kind of relationships mostly exist with people who are very young. They get attracted to each other physically, think they're in love (because it's the right thing to do... you can't make out with someone you're not in love with, it's "not right"), and then after a few months, the "passion" dies out, and they're in love with someone else.

Anyway, trust is just one of the most basic foundations on which a relationship develops. Others include:
1. mutual respect
2. personal space
3. acceptance of faults
4. honesty
5. misc. Razz
urbanbuddha
tidruG wrote:

Anyway, trust is just one of the most basic foundations on which a relationship develops. Others include:
1. mutual respect
2. personal space
3. acceptance of faults
4. honesty
5. misc. Razz

I agree with most of those points. Mutual respect is a must just like mutual attraction. As for personal space, I think it also has something to do with trust. I've seen a lot of couples who need to be together all the time and one of the reasons why is because the girl or guy does not trust their significant other enough to let them go out on their own.
molif
urbanbuddha wrote:
Mutual respect is a must just like mutual attraction. As for personal space, I think it also has something to do with trust. I've seen a lot of couples who need to be together all the time and one of the reasons why is because the girl or guy does not trust their significant other enough to let them go out on their own.

yes that is hard if they don't trust each other.. they should.. and being together 24/7 might hurt more then make them happy..
tidruG
I thought about personal space being just an off-shoot of trust, but it's not really true. In lost of relationships, the couple tend to spend too much time with each other, and end up not giving time to themselves. People need time by themselves to chase after their own passions, or to just think their own thoughts out, etc.
molif
mainly people spend so much time together they feel "tied" together so they don't like it when they are apart. in a way it's good because at least they don't feel sick of each other. but it's bad when they are apart and get suspicious of each other's actions..
tempdbs
I wannnah to hear this -

I Hate you and I Hate you too Laughing - - - Have any faced these... (in Family relations)
tidruG
tempdbs,
I have a sister. So yes, I've faced that a lot of times Razz
But we both know that we don't really mean it, though... at least not all the time Razz
tempdbs
tidruG wrote:
tempdbs,
I have a sister. So yes, I've faced that a lot of times Razz
But we both know that we don't really mean it, though... at least not all the time Razz

tidruG -
Very funny... Smile Very Happy
melissareich
I believe you! I think trust is what a relationship is. If you can't trust your boyfriend/girlfriend or just plan out "friend"... then you have nothing together.

On the other hand, some people don't trust anyone no matter what and I don't blame them kind of people because honestly I've never actually met a trustworthy person.

But... if I ever got into a serious relationship, I would want to trust the person and if I couldn't.. then I wouldn't even be in a relationship with the person in the first place or I'd break up.

I don't have sympathy for girls or guys that get dumped or broken up with... no matter why they did break up.. something must of broken them up and must have been bad

I usually don't sympathize with my friends about that lol I really do find it funny when a relationship falls apart...

so basically i agree with you supjapscrapper