FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forget the Wii, PS3, and 360

rightclickscott
This OWNS the console market!

http://afrotechmods.com/groovy/review/megason/firingsquad.htm
Packfan104L4
HAHAHAHA. My god, that just made my day!
InsanePL
this will pwn in 2012 Smile

http://images.google.pl/images?svnum=10&um=1&hl=pl&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=xbox+720&spell=1
LostOverThere
rightclickscott wrote:
This OWNS the console market!

http://afrotechmods.com/groovy/review/megason/firingsquad.htm

My Wii is already in the trash can.
rayx
Ha Ha Ha . . . that thing is really highly advance. . . .
Pikokola
LOL

That's something that maybe missing at this age... FUN ^^

They create new design, new controller, and many new thing, but sometimes, the old one is better ^^

Who asked for a controller with 25 button, if we only asked controllers which doesn't blew up by 4 days hyper gaming ^^ and of course has some turbo button ^^
mina
HAHAHA! oh, that is so awesome! I'm getting one ASAP!
QrafTee
When are we going to see a U.S. release? Man, I can't wait for it.
LostOverThere
QrafTee wrote:
When are we going to see a U.S. release? Man, I can't wait for it.

Dude, this is the technology of the feature! I doubt we can expect this for another 20 years.
Tumbleweed
It looks good but its a little expensive for me at $6.63 Crying or Very sad
ShawnKelfonne
Bwahahahahahahaha.

Next Gen Starts Now!
Urban
LOL, where can we buy one? Shocked
divinitywolf
Now Xbox 720 will be great but until then i think i'll stick with PC and things that dont make me fly with a gun Razz. The height of technology that was.
rpgamer
that is the coolest thing ever i need to get one!
Pikokola
hmmm.. with such great applause only from it's review... I think we could starts to build it's own fans-site Razz

anybody will?
Loghete
Haha, awesome. Great site by the way Razz
Yjaxygames
Amazing! That thing would be so expensive! And the graphics of those games...Are they using an Nvidia100000 or someting? This thing is a supercomputer!
urbanbuddha
Its scary how I just saw this at my local flea market... along with the "power station"
djcaution
HAHAHA!! That's pretty much awesome. I want a super megason IV! This is the best example of great piracy I've ever seen Laughing Countries like india get all the good stuff when it comes to pirated goods Sad as if it's that cheap and has that many games!!!! I WANT ONE!!!! hmmm...ebay? Idea
Fake
Lol I remember playing Duck Hunt!
mymind
But The Playstation 9 Is The best

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qFzu0pWcSD4

PS9
ConquerSockets
Hello!

Ahhha guys!
I wish we can have that type of console where u are really inside the game (Without being dammaged if attacked Rolling Eyes , or I wud be dead by now haha)

I already saw one like that you put a cap on u and they have special glasses and you hold something that makes your movements and you can walk by inclinning to the direction that you want to go to.

THen you can hold guns, swords, etc.

But the price was like 25k, so forget about it Shocked Shocked

Alexander.
Loghete
ConquerSockets wrote:
Hello!

Ahhha guys!
I wish we can have that type of console where u are really inside the game (Without being dammaged if attacked Rolling Eyes , or I wud be dead by now haha)

I already saw one like that you put a cap on u and they have special glasses and you hold something that makes your movements and you can walk by inclinning to the direction that you want to go to.

THen you can hold guns, swords, etc.

But the price was like 25k, so forget about it Shocked Shocked

Alexander.

I saw this game where you fight yellow floating monsters in the park, using these glasses and a gun-shaped controller, but wouldn't it look silly with grown-up people running around shooting invisible monster? Razz
ExBuM
I laughed so hard when I first saw that on digg
dcfive65ive
the ps3 blows any system....no doubt about it
Ghengis
InsanePL wrote:
this will pwn in 2012 Smile

http://images.google.pl/images?svnum=10&um=1&hl=pl&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=xbox+720&spell=1

I'll do you one better:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/27607

My favorite part is the look on the kid's face. Also, did you notice how eerily prescient it was of them to put little blinky lights on the back of the controller?
gtherockgod
That is truly an amazing piece of technology. Such an improvement on the Super Megason 3.
Deias
*Looks at my cardboard shoebox with my toaster parts glued to the inside of it. and a old N64 controller sticking out through a hole and sighs*

And here I was hoping to gain market ownage..all well back to the drawing board

*chuckles the shoebox in the garbage can*
greatfire
Kinda old, there's a lot of knock off's like that. Almost every console/portable device has at least one cheap knock off like that. But man, I have NEVER seen one that rips off two things at once, the PS1 and NES.
rightclickscott
dcfive65ive wrote:
the ps3 blows any system....no doubt about it

Wow, you REALLY don't get it, do you? You're awfully slow.

Either way, I'm saving up my change to get one. Being an unemployed screwup, it's hard to buy anything. Unfortunatly, the dollar menu has been my sustinance, so I haven't exactly been getting enough money to pick one of these babies up.
wabik90
Wow, this console is awesome. I will sell my PC(maybe Enter button from my keyboard will be enough) and buy it Very Happy
Nutteloos
Sell a testicle, like the guy who wrote the article! Laughing
kiran_n444
I used to have 2 like that. The one on the Website I had one like that it was called a "POLY-STATION" and the Same Cartridges work on another console that i had it was a "KEYBOARD" yes an actual key board where you could use the keys or you plug 2 controllers+ 1gun into the slots. it was a gr8 game lol. Its fun to play Mario on there you're allowed to change the worlds etc. I changed it from Numbers(1-1) to letters(A-Z) then to Shapes(triangle-square) it just keeeps going and going and goin like the Energizer bunny lol. I'm serious btw.
Sphaerenkern
Oh man, sorry for the lame pun, but this is so OldsCOOL!
Consoles which make you fly Laughing
eday2010
Nothing like crappy bootleg games like Super MArio Bros and Duck Hunt to entertain the masses. Which Asian counterfeiting country does this come from?
liamthebof
AHHHH, the Xbox 720 looks the ugliest console EVAR, ever uglie than the first xbox.
mynameis
wow a homegrown games console. definately an emerging market :p
ForceRun
Be happy buy a PC
Teddy1
Laughing that thing made my day, loadtime benchmark : Damn quick lmao cracked me up. Great article was funny as hell to read. Nice spoof.
JBotAlan
What? No DVD support? Wonder if it has an optical audio output? lol...

Reminds me of those cheap all-in-one "consoles" you can buy at WalMart. Hmm...I actually want to break that out again and toy with it...

(dives headfirst into closet and starts searching)

JBot
3sky
how can we control it with ten finger? Confused ?
Pkshields
Amazing console, ill be getting it when they fix the flying and lasers capability!