FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

J-Rock!

iblislux
Any J-Rockers around? Anybody who likes Malice Mizer, Raphael, Luna Sea, Moi Dix Mois, Gackt, Rentrer en Soi, Dir en Grey? Who knows, maybe we can share thoughts about it... and songs!^^

My favourite's Raphael for the time being. Too bad Kazuki died - and all that commotion whether he killed himself or not. I hope they get together again some day.

By the way, have you heard about the NANA movie with Mika Nakashima (I think it's her, I don't really know)? I wonder if she can handle singing J-Rock... Rolling Eyes
Sirpale
I listen Gackt. He is so marvellous singer, his voice is like drug to me. Really, I dont know how someone could have so fantastic voice! Gacktos voice is so strong and gentle... I cant even describe it! Very Happy And japanese is sooo beautiful language. I dont care so much, that what they say in that and that song, but I like listen that nice language Smile

I own seven Gacktos records:
-Redemption (single)
-Kimi no Tame ni Dekiru Koto
-Love Letter
-Mars
-Moon
-Rebirth
-The Sixth Day Single Collection

And I like all of his songs very much, but my favourites are Doomsday, Redemption, Luna, Cube and Speed Master. There is also so much more those great songs, but I cant list them to this now Very Happy But I just love Gacktos music, I cant help it :')
Chelissamow
I like Gackt's Redemption song. I think that was the first song that I've ever listened from him. I don't really like many of his other songs though. o_O