FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where have you been?

gerpg
I have been to:
- England
- New Zealand
- France
- Ibiza
- Menorca
- Dominican Republic
- America (Orlando)
- Turkey
I have also landed in a number of other places, so many that i couldn't list them.

Where have you been?
Subsonic Sound
Not including places I've just driven through, or caught connecting flights in...

England
Scotland
Wales (But I'm from England, and went to University in Wales, so that's not so amazing)

France
Germany
Holland
Portugal
Poland
Finland
Austria
Greece
The Canary Islands
America (Florida/Maryland/Virginia/DC)
Hong Kong - Lived there for a few years.
China
Macau
Philippines

I think that's it... but I'm bound to remember a few more when I submit the post. I think I've travelled quite a lot for my age, and I intend to travel a lot more yet.
azbuky
I've been to India, Greece, Norway, Denmark, Hungary. I loved Oslo! Smile
web_harman
well i have been to india, mauritius, srilanka, bangladesh, pakistan china, japan.................

but the best of them was surley india... i got to see the poor people..... the network marketers... the corrupt politicians... the but best humans and friendss..

geat and awsome
icantthink
Hmmm...I've been to the US, Aussie, Japan, Thailand, England, Germany, France, Malaysia, Singapore...maybe more, but I couldn't remember. I really like Europe, and I'm gonna study in Germany next year. Very Happy
Sharpe
I have seen most of Western Europe, excluding Ireland and the scandinavian countries.
candid
only to Hawai
aprivateaccount
tokyo,
hokkaido,
south korea,
malaysia,
australia,
thailand,
china,
hongkong,
macau.
tijn01
Australia, England, France, Holland, Canada, USA, Spain, Morocco, Mauritania, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Niger, Nigeria, Cameroon, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, China, Mongolia, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Czech Republic, Poland, New Zealand, Fiji....
I think that is about it... There might be more...
DoctorBeaver
All UK countries, Republic Of Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Russia, Czechoslovakia (when it was still 1 country), Hungary, Spain, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, USA (New York, Boston, Chicago, LA), Peru, Brazil, Tahiti, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Australia, New Zealand, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi.

As you may realise, I love travelling! Laughing

(Actually, a lot of my travels were on business)
LimpFish
Ok I've been to: Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, France, England, Spain, Greece, Indonesia, Malaysia, USA, Hawaii (3 of the islands) and Canada
access-tutor
Austria, Itally, Slovenia,Hungary, Germany, Polland, Czesh, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal, France, Grece....There also might be more...
Molle
I've been in...
- Norway (Døøh!)
- Sweden
- Denmark
- Finland
- Island
- Portugal
- Brasil
- Spain
- Chine
- Japan (Don't remember what it is in english.)
- England (I've lived in Surrey and Manchester)
- Chile

Yupp. I'm going to visit my relatives in Brasil next easter.
mikeperhem1
I have been visited many places. These places are:
Mexico
Canada
France
USA
Singapore
Germany
U.K.