FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WHY IT IS SO HARD TO HANDLE....

nisharani
why its so hard to handle XXX. Is this just with me or with some other people too. So selfish, mean and cul.. I have seen so many relationship through my entire life, but this is a worst case.
All the time you take care of him as your ?? and in return you get nothing but a painful heart.
All the time you cook for him like your own child and in return you get nothing but a back stabbing.
All the time you comfort him when he gets sick in return you get nothing but all complaint about not being good enough.
All the time you hide his bad habbits in return you get nothing but insult infront of everyone.
All the time you are polite & honest in return you get nothing but tears in your eyes.
Why its so hard to keep up this kind of relationship.
How its possible to improve?

xxx
Subsonic Sound
Quote:

why its so hard to handle brother in-laws.

Though I don't have a brother in law, still I feel fairly certain somehow that not ALL of them are like that. You just seem to have been landed with an absolutely terrible one...

Have you talked about this with your spouse? After all, he's their brother, they may know him better, he may listen to them. Certainly worth a go. Are you on better terms with the rest of your in-laws? Because they may also be able to help. Certainly if he's THAT bad they'll have noticed, and may well have some sympathy for you, and be able to help you reel him in.
nisharani
No i have tried talking to. but he seems ok with infront of everyone, only when i am alone or with my hub. he behaves so innocent as if he doesn't care, he doesn't know anything whats going on. but at the same time he is aware of everything and takes revenge on every single step i take unconciously. I don't remember most of the conversation when it comes to arguement. Sometimes i tend to forget purposely , coz most of the time its not worth fight for. Thats what i feel.

XXX
Subsonic Sound
If he does act like that in front of your husband, shouldn't your husband do something about it? It's his brother, after all... I'm not one to delegate problems, but if my siblings were being like that to my girlfriend I'd do something about it...
nisharani
NO , not at all
he is a loving brother i guess.

xx
molif
don't treat him nice anymore..

ok, maybe talking to husband would be a good idea..
nisharani
yea,
i ve been busy with my work and didn't have time to spk to anyone lately.
Now i know don't open your mouth too much with the person you don't know very well.
Its all good.

xxx
benjmd
My advice will seem generic, but that's precisely why it will help:

1) Be nice to everyone and treat them as if you love them
2) Be fair to everyone, including yourself
3) Don't do or say things you'd regret! If you could imagine regretting it, maybe it's not a good choice!

People can always try to be mean or rude, but if you're always nice and do good things you will be happy with yourself and for most people it will begin to rub off and spread around.
nisharani
Hey thanks for the tips
i know its going to be hard, being nice to everyone even if you hate them,
i will still try and let ;you know

xx