FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how soon

hdavy2002
How long does the signing up take, I am so eager to start my joomla project with the new replicant template.
standready
Oh boy! First read the "Terms of Service", then "FAQ".
uuuuuu
I wondered that too when I signed up for my account, it seemed like a long time to wait! (It was only a couple of days.)
Be patient, my first application wasn't accepted because one of the mods wasn't happy with the quality of my posts.
It seemed kind of arbitrary, but there was probably good reason - whether they wanted to make sure that I would continue to post after getting the account set up, or to prevent spam, I don't know.

But be nice to the mods, although they may be sometimes quick to judgment and anger, they are generally cool guys, and they hold your frihosting fate in their hands!

Frihost is good. I am happily convinced, and have had an account for several months now.
tidruG
There's a thread on that either in the announcement section or in the Support section. Please look it up.

-close-