FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any Automobile Enthusiasts Out There?

Miken68
To me its a lifestyle! I own two cars, a 97 Ford Probe GTS boosted to 10 psi with twins!!!, and a Nissan 300zx T-top boosted to 26 psi on Twin Gt30r's! Anyone interested or ever need any help with their car hit me up!
Bigeezii
Ya pm me some time so we can talk about cars, i've been around cars my whole life.
FirecrackerLabels
I have a number of old cars out in my garage, a 1929 Ford model "A" custom street rod. It was made from a real 1929 five window coupe so it has an all steel body and the all Ford drivetrain is powered by a 289 mustang engine. I also have a 1968 Pontiac GTO with a 400ci engine and a 1970 Shelby GT350 fastback that has the typical 351w motor.

hlavco
I'm way into cars... I'll admit I don't know much about how they work, but I've got all the useless trivia down. I drive a barebones '03 Chevrolet S-10... roll-up windows, manual transmission, non-power locks, rear-drive, four cylinder engine. But I don't mind, I like to keep things simple. Less stuff to break, right? The only thing I'm looking to replace is the AM/FM stereo. I need a CD player badly.