FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

anti-allergy

Tinevdh
when i was at a familyparty my aunt told me a secret on how to get rid of allergies.my boyfriend tested it out and it worked. however i can't garantuee it will help everyone, but anyway, what you have to do is the following:
u need quaileggs, now i don't know if this is a correct translation, but this is a picture of what i mean:

you have to eat 9 eggs every day for 9 days, you just put the 9eggs in the blender, add things you like to it (you can make a milkshake out of it) eat/drink it and all you have to do now is stay near the thing you're allergic for.. and after 9 days it should be gone
off course you can't use it when you're allergic to bees(you can't stay near it without seriously risking your health then) but it's very usefull for shampooallergies or flowerallergies and so on..
applejunk
Hahaha, sounds like a health risk to me Wink But if it works, it works. No complaints there I guess. At least you know what's going in your mouth instead of all the allergy pills and nasal sprays the doctors keep shoving at us Very Happy
silvertailsfox
Hmm, does that really work? It sounds interesting but 9 quail eggs for 9 days = 81 eggs, that's a lot of cholesterol even if quail eggs are small.
vineeth
I don't think this will work. Allergy is a complex process of immune system of the body which cannot be tweaked using eggs ! But staying near an allergen may, sometimes, offer protection against further attacks, But I don't recommend doing so....

Many times, allergies are serious enough to kill a person.
Aures
More and more inexplicable phenomena are noticed; they're referred to as allergies most of the time. I don't think what scientists fail to even comprehend, can be cured by some possibly harmful grandma's formula. haha Razz
heartbeat
never heard of that cure. But know others that results. Acupuncture and urinotherapy. try that.