FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

who is the better rapper?

whos the best rapper between this two?
50cent
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
the game
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

niniashvili
50cent or the game

g-unit 4 lyf!
RiCtee
Definitely 50 cent!! I never even heard of the other dude. Laughing
niniashvili
the game was in g-unit and then they got beef becaouse the game is a bitchboy...now they have beef and they hate each other...
SimonWSTS
Looks like this could be a heated debate based on the posts so far but it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of hits Laughing Personally I'm not a great rap fan and honestly can't remember which is which.
deStructuralized
That's because this debate died two or three years ago.

They're both largely irrelevant at this point, and both really suck from a lyrical standpoint.

Even Lil' Wayne gets more of a buzz than these dudes do, and he's even worse than they are.

And I'm not even saying that on some anti-mainstream tip either

If you really want to talk about "who's the better rapper" you should be comparing artists like Chamillionaire, T.I., Ludacris, Jay-Z, or Nas.

If refusing to spark beef with everybody for the sole sake of furthering your drama-centered career, including the legends who paved the way for rappers like yourself to step into the limelight, is being a bitch...then yeah. I guess you could say Game's as bitch as they come. I call it integrity, but, whatever works for you...

But you know what makes you even more of a wuss? Trying to get The Lox dropped from their label because you're too frightened to go toe to toe with them on a lyrical level.
mattchun
Hey man, it's Eminem for sure!
Blu_Spykz
...Vanilla Ice FTW!
deStructuralized
mattchun wrote:
Hey man, it's Eminem for sure!

Eminem's solid from a technical standpoint, but in terms of lyrics...let's just say the number of his songs that leave something to be desired lyrically or conceptually vastly outweigh the number of those that are satisfactory.
tingkagol
niniashvili wrote:
50cent or the game

g-unit 4 lyf!

your life must really suck.
Chelissamow
I really don't even know the difference between the two so I can't decide.
twisthigh
Obviously 50 Cent wins this round, he's my guy!!
lethaltriad
They are both corny right now but I can tolerate The Game a lil more than 50 cent.
deStructuralized
Chelissamow wrote:
I really don't even know the difference between the two so I can't decide.

There's a very fine distinction

50 Cent beefs with every rapper that's on top of the industry to try and capitalize on their fame
The Game just mentions every rapper that's on top of the industry every two lines.
Ashleyy
They both suck. I like The Game better though.

But Eazy E is the man. He's too cool. So is Bizzy Bone. And Tupac.
deStructuralized
I'm saying.

Jay-Z, Nas, Ludacris, and especially Chamillionaire (not to put him above the other 3, he just has a new album coming out). Have you seen this guy's latest music video? It's nothing short of brilliant.
Hip Hop Police / Evening News

I can't understand how anyone can NOT put this guy in the top five people getting radio play nowadays.

Oh and "Get Money" is catchy & clever, I'll give Fif that.
H4x3D
It's definitely Papoose... He's like Tupac's reincarnation...
Kelcey
I'd have to pick 50 cent because I don't even know who The Game is. Well... maybe I should pick The Game because I know who 50 cent is Razz