FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Web Developer Chat - It's LIVE and we need members

freelanceCMS
Hi...

I have just introduced chat rooms for web developers through my online community.
It offers guest login, continuous moderation and board control, the latest paid chatroom script (BlaB!) with some modifications to make it more user friendly.
If your interested you can check it out here:

www.planetfreelancecms.frih.net/webdevchat

Cheers and Hope to see you there,
Nick
freelanceCMS
topic bump, just updated a few details within the first post to make it more detailed.
the6thfactor
forbidden when i attempt to visit, might want to fix that Wink
freelanceCMS
yeah sorry about that i just replaced the script and i am currently uploading the files for the new chat room...by the way if you are thinking of Blab! chat scripts stay away from them, incredibly bad script.
the6thfactor
I will keep that in mind, thanks for the tip Smile

Just to keep you notified, I'm sure you know this but I attempted to visit again today and it still says forbidden. Again, I'm sure you know and are working on it, but just thought i'd drop a note about it Smile
freelanceCMS
thanks dude....new script should be running now with a new URL

www.planetfreelancecms.frih.net/webdevchat/chat
Dakafall
Very nice! I like the way this is going, it will be usefull for many web devs. and probably will be used by alot of other people to (Probably including me).

Like I do with all advertised websites I will be watching this to see what unfolds.

Good luck!
freelanceCMS
Quote:
Very nice! I like the way this is going, it will be usefull for many web devs. and probably will be used by alot of other people to (Probably including me).

Like I do with all advertised websites I will be watching this to see what unfolds.

Good luck!

Thanks, im hoping people will start to use it...im primarily online all the time, but im sure as the community grows it should get busier in the chatroom...i spose when i get some free time i should probably do some marketing..

Cheers and thanks for the well wishes,
Nick