FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

asudden error on my forum

alkutob
Today evening when I try to visit my forum , I met this unexpected error on the forum index page

----------
phpBB : Critical Error

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_sessions.MYI'. (errno: 145)

SELECT u.*, s.* FROM phpbb_sessions s, phpbb_users u WHERE s.session_id = '322cf4f1bf08dc2a742d2e9ac08039b9' AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id

Line : 319
File : sessions.php

-------

I had installed my forum with a help of my friend wumingsden since about two years , and it worked safely until this problem.

Am I being hacked ?
What is the reason of this unexpected problem ?

My forum link : http://alljordan.net/forum

thank you
swizzy
did you install any plugin/style/mod recently... (or did you modify your phpbb recently?)

whats your phpbb version (exactly with revision and all...)

just try replacing sessions.php with a new sessions.php from the offical cvs. (should work....)
Bondings
Go to your phpMyAdmin, to the phpbb_sessions table and there should be an option to repair it. Or just flush/clear it, as that would only remove the current sessions - nothing important.

It's a common error and used to happen a lot on our forums until I made some changes to the code. Wink
alkutob
Bondings wrote:
Go to your phpMyAdmin, to the phpbb_sessions table and there should be an option to repair it. Or just flush/clear it, as that would only remove the current sessions - nothing important.

It's a common error and used to happen a lot on our forums until I made some changes to the code. Wink

Thank you Bondings for your interest and help , I used the repair option and it did well
Thank you , Admin very much

* My thanks to you " swizzy "