FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Interesting. Are AC/DC American, English, Scottish...?

Where are AC/DC from?
England
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Scotland
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
America
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Australia
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
Canada
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
New Zealand
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

blackheart
Only two of the options could be considered correct, and there's only one option that I consider correct once it's been picked apart logically.
Magicman
Thats a strange question to ask but I chose Australian because they came from Sydney.
gtherockgod
Yeah, they're generally known as an Australian group.
David_Pardy
I don't even like them and I know they're Aussies :p

Of course, it helps that I am an Aussie and it's hard to go a week without hearing at least part of an AC/DC song played somewhere by someone...
Subsonic Sound
They formed in Sydney, yes, but the Young brothers were expats from Scotland. And they really were the core of the band. In many ways, I suppose it depends on where they consider themselves to be from.
SimonWSTS
I had not relaly thought about this before as they don't have the strong Autralian accent of some bands that helps you distinguish a lot of Aussie bands that are around.

Not really worth a poll though, not something you can really have an opinion on, its just a fact Laughing
Subsonic Sound
It's opinion as to whether they're Australian or Scottish, as that depends on how you look at it. The driving force and creative core of the band were the Young brothers, born in Scotland.

The others are just wrong though. Wink
Rosanova
blackheart wrote:
Only two of the options could be considered correct, and there's only one option that I consider correct once it's been picked apart logically.

Hmmmmm!!!!! I did checked out that you where aussie by yourself, nevermind about that. But what concerns me is that this poll smells like spam. What is the point in it???? AC/DC has always been aussie, and they have never tried to be anything else.
bigdan
They're from Sydney, but they have a street in Melbourne named after them. Cool