FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Maple Story Online Game

Pixel619
ITS A COOL AME WITH A PROGRAM THAT U DOWNLOAD TO THE PC AND THEN U PLAY ONLINE WITH OTHER DUDES LIKE RUNESCAPE.... Laughing

HTTP://MAPLEGLOBAL.COM

EnJoY!!!
Deji
Pixel619 wrote:
ITS A COOL AME WITH A PROGRAM THAT U DOWNLOAD TO THE PC AND THEN U PLAY ONLINE WITH OTHER DUDES LIKE RUNESCAPE.... Laughing

EnJoY!!!

this my friend is what they call spam.. if you had bothered to look about 19 topics down the page there is a post about maple story, now ok you included a link.. but you could have just added that to the existing thread.

and please take your caps lock off when you post.
kevintheman
Thank You , i play that now , im level 9 now ,

but how do i get new gooder wepons and armors and all like that ? Smile Im werry lucky to find this game ! And what level are you?

Good greetings

KevinTheMan
hlavco
I played it for a bit, but it got monotonous. I joined just as my friends were starting to quit, so we didn't get to play together much. (I was on a two-week trip with dial-up internet when they discovered the game)
calla225
Wow, this game gets completely addicting when you first play it. Especially if you convince your friends to start playing with you. Personally, it has started to fade out for me, especially with schoolwork piling up by the boat loads.

My friend gets obsessed with games easily and he would stay up for hours to level up his character. He started at least two months after I did and he has two characters that are on higher levels than my one character. I've made it my goal to not get my second job advancement, just to annoy him.

Unfortunately after reaching level 50, it becomes very hard to level your character without hacking the game.
pradaprince
Pixel619 wrote:

EnJoY!!!

0_o
roninmedia
I played for a short time but like most MMORPGs, I get tired of the game quickly. It's the grinding and repetitive nature does it in for me. I know some people are high levels, but I couldn't really find myself keeping interest in it past level 30. That is the highest level I have been able to get to for any character before boredom setting in.
InsanePL
calla225 wrote:
Wow, this game gets completely addicting when you first play it. Especially if you convince your friends to start playing with you. Personally, it has started to fade out for me, especially with schoolwork piling up by the boat loads.

My friend gets obsessed with games easily and he would stay up for hours to level up his character. He started at least two months after I did and he has two characters that are on higher levels than my one character. I've made it my goal to not get my second job advancement, just to annoy him.

Unfortunately after reaching level 50, it becomes very hard to level your character without hacking the game.

Nah, You`re wrong, Game is easy till lvl 60-65, Then its medium Smile i mafe 58 in 2 wekks or less without haacks, but i`m addict Smile
After 100 game is so hard Smile
vonboy
i got bored of the game at around level 25. just took too long to level up by then to keep my interest.

one feature i did like with that game was the exp and loot share system, to where friends in a clan can help each other level up, or each person can get equal amounts of the same stuff. it was good to help get noobs started, for example.
orrvaa
it very good game ty
InsanePL
vonboy wrote:
i got bored of the game at around level 25. just took too long to level up by then to keep my interest.

one feature i did like with that game was the exp and loot share system, to where friends in a clan can help each other level up, or each person can get equal amounts of the same stuff. it was good to help get noobs started, for example.

Pets are also fun and there`s much more nice things to do, You need to play much longer to see this game is cool.
Party Quests are really nice, Guild quest. And whole quest system. Some quests are really hard and boring but most of them are nice Smile
Boffel
Pixel619 wrote:

EnJoY!!!

I hate that game, its fun in the first 5 minutes, then its no more new too look at.

And its also a 2d scroller, not a 3d simulation like runescape...
kicy
I played it for a week, then started hacking (which is fun) and that kept me up for about 3 more weeks. Then I quit.
Pikokola
mapple ... Ghost online...
I think they have same engine...
and yes.. it's good for 5-15 minutes, lame for another minute *_*
kitsune99
Erm..im playing the maplesea bt not global^^