FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

One buck away from 1337

rightclickscott
And done!

Now, to make this thread quality:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/news/show/22209

Discuss.
m-productions
Donates 1 frih$ Ha.. not anymore... j/k

anyway about the article.. When i first saw it was about pokemon.. im like...what? and almost didnt read it, but after reading it, thats a good article, I just makes you how stupid some people really can be, and how kids have the best idea. Very good read!
hlavco
I was going to enter one of the EB games tournaments--hey, free t-shirt--but I was busy that day. My team was crappy anyway, but NOBODY goes to my mall, so I figured I'd only have to beat one or two kids at most.

I really don't care how many Frih$ I have... unless you could use them to buy more points, because mine completely wasted away while I was on vacation.
a.Bird
That was a great article. I've only played Pokemon some on my younger brother's gameboy so I'm not so familiar with the game but it's obvious that the author of the article is speaking about much more. I can clearly picture the scenario in my head with personal experiences. I do think it's important to remember that growing older is not an excuse to rely less on your imagination.