FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WHO should RESPONSIBLE?

WHO should RESPONSIBLE?
the government
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
the policeman
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
the politician
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
the mongolian
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
you or me
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

gscs
i bet you all know about an issue that happen in my country, the murder trial of Mongolian Altantuya Shaariibuu . i really shock! Shocked and shame Embarassed

this incident will happen in my country. and this is involve with the person we respect. i hope that our government will have a fair judgement in this case.

i just want to know what's you all opinion about this case. who should resposible?
coolclay
Well, um no actually I don't know anything about Mongolian Altantuya Shaariibuu.
ThePolemistis
coolclay wrote:
Well, um no actually I don't know anything about Mongolian Altantuya Shaariibuu.

same here... perhaps he can inform us
gscs
hi! i just forget to provide more info here, sorry... i though this incident had stun the whole world..

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v3/printable.php?id=268117

http://www.zimbio.com/Kuala+Lumpur/articles/66/MORE+PICS+Part+4+Murdered+MONGOLIAN+Altantuya

i am sorry if i put so many link over here.

somebody must ! must ! responsible on it ! what our people had done! ooh! my ! Crying or Very sad [/img][/url]
coolclay
Ok so basically what I am reading is that a political analyst hired 2 police officers to kill and blow up this chick. Why, where is the motive, and why would someone us C-4 to blow her up.
gscs
hi! coolclay,
i guess this thing is related to some political issue, or the already pregnant.
if not , they wont choose to blow her up ! leaving nothing for dns test. that's really serious case.
i heard that, the main person behind is a very very higher political person...perhaps all these people involved is only the help to cover...

i feel that.. this case won't have a fair jadgement... it's related to something we (the citizen) don't know
gscs
btw, i check out your website, it's all about fossil. i don't have knowledge about that! anywhere is cool ! you found clayton.

this is the first site i came accross! Razz
Bru, stuffce
It seems to be a nasty, but not particularly unusual, case of someone deciding to murder a woman to get rid of her. Obviously the politician and the cops who did his bidding should all be tried and then jailed but it's not such a big deal. Not like when one of your politicians declares war on an innocent country.
gscs
i'm just feel that there must be something secret behind it, which is related to a very big deal...
perhaps .. i'm wrong for thinking that! but the feeling really strong!
i'm wonder why a murder still have so many privilege... Sad

and the case still delay and delay, seem obviusly already have the conclusion lol!