FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

why have I been banned?

guest_cihan
I cannot login forums.(my name was cihan)
Quote:
You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

and also I can not login my directAdmin Panel and my websites can not be reached.
What happened?
Once I was suspended because of cronjobs(http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-76033.html) but then i deleted those cronjobs. I have no cronjobs since then. is it about it?
Animal
Your account was continuing to cause a very high load on the server as a result of your calis/calis4 and similar scripts. Despite being warned directly by Bondings in a PM, the account continued to use large amounts of the server resources. Even although the cron jobs had been removed, the scripts were still being executed, causing problems for all the users of the server.

Because of this, Bondings took the decision to terminate your Frihost account.
guest-cihan
I understood...
well now may I copy my files and databases? I didn't think my acoount will be terminated so I was not ready for that...
Bockman
Due to the high resources being used by your account we needed to shut it down. since we were'nt going to go through your account to find the calls for those scripts, your account was deleted.

I don't think you'll be able to get a backup since that account has been deleted.

Be Well Cool

[edit] Oh, about the cron jobs.. yes you deleted them, but still those scripts were being called by something, causing the server load. Yes that was the reason for the account removal.
skdna
I cannot login forums.(my name was cihan)
rvec
you seem to have a new account now so why would you need the old account?