FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Utopia

ES-usls
Anybody playing this free online game? check it out a www.games.swirve.com/utopia..

This is a txt based civilixation game. wherein you take the role of a king.. jst check it out!!
dule
yes i played it before, 3-4 ages, on wol. it was fun at the beginning, but it kinda gets bored for some time, then i get back to it later, then i stop, and so on, and so on...
ES-usls
Yeah it get tedious at times.. im also on wol.. i myself jst check my kingdom once every 24 hours (im at school).. the game is very cerebral and you really need to devise tactics and the like.. a little bit of politics is also required in the game.. Very Happy
innovation_revived
I once played utopia. I have tried out all three servers, but it eventually turned out to be really boring, and i quit the game again. i have never returned to the game, and i dont think i will. it is somewhat too boring, and they need something new in that game to make it more excitting. The fact that it is all text-based also makes it a bit boring i guess, but a good game for a short time.
5C1
Utopia.. arrg
this game quite fun Smile coz i like de war game..
but.. my monarch too noob go n hostile de strong one..
n i drop from Viscount to lord ><""
LumberJack
The game got really old for me too, moved on to bigger and better things. I didn't like the direction that they were going anyways. And their politics thread became retarded.
Alienz
Used to play this but got bored after playing 4 or 5 ages.
5C1
wont be bored la if play with a group of friend ~
shabda
Yeah I too played it a year or so ago. Then stopped playing. Then went again. But this time my King was real mean. Bugged me so constantly, the game became more of a drag than fun. But yeah the game is real nice.