FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Still Hosted?

coreymanshack
I'm still hosted? Wah!? I'm suprised I'm still hosted with -39.65 pts, but I'm not complaining or asking for any action to be taken against this. I just thought if you got below 10pts your hosting was suspended. It seems as if I can still do everything as normally as I always could.

Don't worry though, I'm steadily getting my points back up! So.... yea.... lol.
MrBlueSky
Be carefull! If you reach -40 points the only way to keep on being hosted is by tatooing frihost on your butt, do a naked dance, videotape it and post it to youtube. Really!
anime
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Quote:
tatooing frihost on your butt, do a naked dance, videotape it and post it to youtube. Really!

UR 100% Twisted Evil
m-productions
People with over -100 points have still had hosting, they say they only give a warning at -10, you wont get it droped at -10
coreymanshack
m-productions wrote:
People with over -100 points have still had hosting, they say they only give a warning at -10, you wont get it droped at -10

OO ouch I didn't even recieve a warning. Mabye the frihost admins are on vacation Very Happy.

MrBlueSky wrote:
Be carefull! If you reach -40 points the only way to keep on being hosted is by tatooing frihost on your butt, do a naked dance, videotape it and post it to youtube. Really!

Well, I was at ~ -60pts.... :O
swizzy
it seems, that Bondings... just sifts thru the negative scorers manually...
coreymanshack
Do you know that for sure? If so that must really suck for bondings. I mean really bad.
m-productions
all the accountcreators/mods see them, and they decide wither or not its time for them to be removed or not. They look a different things, such as post.. and stuff.

Trig already talked about this in some thread in the general section not long ago (or was in james... one of them)
Shewolf
I remember having -120 , or something, and I was still hosted. Actually, I got so surprised and happy to discover this, that I desided it was worth to try to climp up again. And so I do... Laughing
mathiaus
m-productions wrote:
all the accountcreators/mods see them, and they decide wither or not its time for them to be removed or not. They look a different things, such as post.. and stuff.

Trig already talked about this in some thread in the general section not long ago (or was in james... one of them)

I hate to tell you, but that is incorrect!
coreymanshack
Hehe, you tell em mathius, hey I just realized you got a promo!
mOrpheuS
coreymanshack wrote:

Actually, Bondings uses a scientifically devised and highly sophisticated algorithm to determine which accounts to be removed for inactivity. Wink

And by the way, mathiaus (and all the folk who recently got "Account creator" rank) have actually been doing that job since quite some time - but it's only now that Bondings got around to actually creating that rank image. Rolling Eyes
coreymanshack
mOrpheuS wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:

Actually, Bondings uses a scientifically devised and highly sophisticated algorithm to determine which accounts to be removed for inactivity. Wink

And by the way, mathiaus (and all the folk who recently got "Account creator" rank) have actually been doing that job since quite some time - but it's only now that Bondings got around to actually creating that rank image. Rolling Eyes

LOL "scientific" , oo ok.