FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Playstation 2 Still Dominates the Competition

TarsajumaClan
"A recent Nielsen survey revealed that approximately 68 million people played video games on home consoles last month alone. Nielsen “Gameplay” metrics has started tracking video game activity using the data gathered by their current sample of TV viewers. The research company surveyed more than 12,000 households containing about 33,000 individuals."

"The survey discovered that the overwhelming majority of gamers spent their gaming time on Sony’s last-generation system the Playstation 2. "

Not surprizing really...

http://www.myarcadeplanet.com/article-243-Playstation-2-Still-Dominates-the-Competition.html
Agent ME
Here's the full report btw: http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/07-26-2007/0004632940&EDATE=
spinout
I suppose it will doninate until the prizes are cheaper for the newer systems - At least I'm waiting for that... Hm - I guess I go for a PS3 then...
rightclickscott
Ha. I knew I wasn't alone. After all, not everyone has enough money to jump into the high def world of Next Generation gameplay.
smithmcfarlandslattery
Yeah playstation 2 is still really good, whoever doesnt have money for the other new systems will definatly play ps2
Packfan104L4
I picked up a used PS2 for 20 bucks just for Guitar Hero 1 and 2. I'll be buying a 360 for Rock Band though.