FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Best Show On TV?

AlmightySenator
There's no doubt that it's "To Catch a Predator". No doubt at all. If you haven't been lucky enough to see it, the show consists of people pretending to be underage girls (12-15) trying to find men online looking to have sex with a minor. They set up a house and the guys go to it. Waiting there is Chris Matthews, who surprises the guy and while talking to him, pretty much rips the guy apart. It really is hilarious.
rohan2kool
almost all of my favourite shows are on seasonal breaks namely House [simply love it; definately the best TV Show out there], Prison Break, Heroes and The Office [almost all of them have new seasons in September.. that is gonna be the best month of this year fr me Very Happy].
bulek
I love those shows:

- Prison break
- Lost
- Heroes
- Stargate & Stargate Atlantis
- C.S.I
- Jericho

They are all excellent, you can check their ratings on tv.com (most favorite shows / highest rated shows).
snowboardalliance
Lost is my favorite, but the Office (US) is a very close second.
eday2010
My favourites are Corner Gas, Lost, MXC, Family Guy, American Dad, and War at Home. All are top notch, except Family Guy, which has slipped since Season 2
Tartaglia
My favorites consist of:

Stagate SG-1 (cancelled, v_v)
Stargate Atlantis
The 4400
The Dead Zone
Psych
Monk
Heroes
Lost
The Office
30 Rock
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (cancelled)
House
Bones
Smallville
According to Jim
Still Standing
MythBusters

That's all that I can think of at the moment.
rightclickscott
There are two awesome, underrated shows. One of them has been off the air for awhile. The other is HBO. Both of them are hilarious. If you ever get the chance, watch Gerhard Renke's Wanderlust and The Flight of the Conchords.
Blu_Spykz
My favourite shows, and possible contenders for best shows on tv (EVER) include

Stargate SG1 (finished now - except for 2 movies coming out soon)
Stargate Atlantis
Two Pints of Lager
Doctor Who
Torchwood.

All six definite contenders for greatest program on TV.
Nameless
Big Brother! [/sarcasm]

Lost = win.

Although, the Chaser's War on Everything would be a close contender in an entirely different genre.
Bockman
There is already another topic debating this. please use the original topic for this.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-73358.html

-close-