FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Leaving a Job

AlmightySenator
So I got a new job and am leaving the one I currently have. It's going to be an interesting two weeks. It feels strange, since you're pretty much a lame duck. I don't know. I loved the people (which is true with most jobs), and it sucks, because I know that I won't talk to them after I leave. Hopefully some of them email me.
coreymanshack
AlmightySenator wrote:
So I got a new job and am leaving the one I currently have. It's going to be an interesting two weeks. It feels strange, since you're pretty much a lame duck. I don't know. I loved the people (which is true with most jobs), and it sucks, because I know that I won't talk to them after I leave. Hopefully some of them email me.

Nope, noone will contact you, they were work buddies, it was fun while it lasted. Enjoy your new work buddies.
loryl
If you're good friends with them and did stuff with them outside of work, they'll probably contact you every once in a while!
coreymanshack
loryl wrote:
If you're good friends with them and did stuff with them outside of work, they'll probably contact you every once in a while!

Well of course, that means that they weren't just work buddies then though, they were actually your "buddy/friend".
loryl
Well, AlmightySenator didn't claim those people to be his "work buddies". You did! For all we know, they might be more than "work buddies".
coreymanshack
loryl wrote:
Well, AlmightySenator didn't claim those people to be his "work buddies". You did! For all we know, they might be more than "work buddies".

True, true, but he implied it, gah, ok ok. Very Happy My bad.